Chapter 20

They say love is blind.
Is it so?
I won't agree with it
Because if love is blind, then no one will love based on appearance.
But Still some people searching for good look not good heart right?
So stop saying love is blind.
It is not.
It is definitely not
Am I right?

***Tada surprise surprise😉. Second update of the day😍😍. Here you go😚***

 Here you go😚***

Reyansh pov:

She moved me to our room, through wheel chair. Am being dependent on her.

The whole week, an male nurse helped me for my every need. So, Hereafter?

I gulped.

I tried to stand up, she galred at me. Why.

"I will help you" she curtly said at me. As I tried to stand up by myself. But I couldn't able.

"Mmm" I hummed at her.

She grabbed my left hand and wrapped it around her, and she wrapped her hand over my waist. Then she tried to grab me. But she too couldn't able to.

"Why he is this much weight. Ahh" I heard her muttering. I smiled at her words.

I slightly tried from my side, then she somehow able to grab me, then she made me to sat on the bed.

I sighed.

Depending on someone is always sucks.

"Do you need anything" she asked me.

I nodded my head as no. She nodded her head and gone towards the cupboard and took out her clothes. First she made her hair in bun. Then she grabbed her take out clothes and gone inside the bathroom.

I also want to take bath.

'Along with her?' my traitor mind asked me.

'Fuck, why I need to take bath along with her' I justified at my mind.