Chapter 58

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"I was never allowed to eat whatever I wished" she opened her mouth.

Currently we are standing on the highway road.

She is leaning over the bridge wall and am leaning over the bike which I parked near the pathway.

"It is melting" I said at her
Where her ice cream is started to melt.

As we have been drives a way long with a ice cream.

"What you meant by that?" I asked her by licking my ice.

I was never been like this, like spending night out, eating snacks not even with my so called first love. But now, am not being that old reyansh.

She turned away and faced the wall side. I walked towards her after munching the last bite of the cone. Then I stood beside her by wrapping my hand over waist.

I looked at the scenary where the water were flowing under the bridge. The very smell of water, and its flowing sound and ocassionally passing vehicle sounds. These gives the best vibes, that too standing with a very important person in my life.

My better half.

Indeed she is my half, my life won't even function without her.

I looked at her side, whose hair is flowing according to the wind. Her earing which is not so big is also jiggling, her saree which is not so a branded one, But a simple floral printed saree making her look beautiful in and out.

But the only missing is happiness, whereas all I could able to see is sadness filled face that too because of the post lamp. She somehow completed her ice cream, I wiped her face properly.

"I don't know the age, maybe around 11. My mom said when I was eating my third dosa in a hungry - that if I keep on eating dosa like this then I will become like elephant" she said.

How can anyone speak to their own daughter like this.

"Thats is when the body shaming started in my home. Maybe it would be there beforehand too, I might didn't noticed it properly. ' she stopped by leaning over my chest.

" Whenever my relatives come, their first word will never be the greetings, or enquiring regarding my health, or enquiring about my studies. It will be always their mocking, body shaming." She put more weight it seems " will be the first word. Those are embrassing moments, that too before everyone. My cousins used to call me as Gundamma, not with my original name. I will be  always feared to be around with them. That is when I hate relatives, family meet, family functions" she said by letting out a sob.

I know she always used to cry.

So I too let her.

Because it will relax her.