Chapter 25

*** Thank you soo much❣️❣️

The replaced Bride crossed 300k reads. Will I be ever loved crossed 50k reads. Atlast got married, But!.... Crossed 10k reads. This is soo much to me❣️. Thank you all guys💞.
Double update of the day❤️. Happy reading💞***

 Happy reading💞***

Reyansh pov:

What she is doing here?

That small girl after stoping her cries, she kissed rowdy girl's cheek. Then rowdy girl kissed the small girl forehead.

"Sir this is way to the auditorium" I heard the staff who is actually showing this whole school.

I nodded my head at her and started to move.

What she is doing her?

'Is she working as care tak....' before I go on my thinking.

"Ilankodi teacher" came a loud booming voice. I turned and seen a boy is running towards her.

Who might be 10th or 11th student.

Wait he did called her as teacher?

Is she an teacher?

But but my dad said that she is uneducated woman or something. But here she is a teacher. What the fuck, everything is just confusing. Ahh.....

I looked back at Ilankodi, where she is conversing something with the boy.

"Sir" I heard a voice.

"Yeah" saying this I followed saranya mam.

'Maybe she is a preschool class teacher' I thought to myself. Even if it so, she is educated then. What is happening around Me. Argh....

But I again looked back at rowdy, only to see her laughing with something.

"Sir, one minute can you stay here. Am Getting a call" saranya man said. I nodded my head at her. We both were now standing in the corridor.

I again looked at Ilankodi.

She is wearing a silk saree. Neatly combed hair with minimum amount of jasmine. Vermilion over her head partition. Her slightly showing thaali, her hand were always moving towards her waist region to cover up with the saree to restrict showing the ample amount of her waist.