Chapter 72

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"It's time for the brides" iyaar said.

Mother in law nods at him and walked towards the brides room. Both rithish and mahin looks tensed. Hahha.

Thinking back, I were never interested in marriage for real. I was just waited on the manamaedai to just finish off the marriage. That's it.

But little did I know, that is the day where my life starts to change. Change to better.

"Groom side family member needs" iyaar asked.

"Iyaa...."

"Reyansh" ila called me. Who walked towards me.

As the brides were also arrived at the maedai.

"Yes ila" I bended towards her level. Poor ila. Her height is problem for her.

"Come. For now we both belongs to groom side." with that she took me towards both the iyaar.

"Iyaar, am the only sister for Both of them and this is my husband. " she explains. Rithish were looks like he will cry anytime. So as mahin.

After the ritual, just the partha poojai. After that bride family asked to do the same.

For Jeevika, ila's parents stood.

I smiled.

Ila then stood behind the groom and bride. Where as gayu stood behind another couple with a vilaku in her hand. Rithika sat between Jeevika and rithish whereas ishaan sat between mahin and chaaru. Chaaru still looks dull. She needs some time. But I know mahin is the best companion for her.

Iyaar signed to the drums team to play the marraige theme. Both Jeevika and chaaru were crying miserably.

We all thrown the flowers.

Atlast the marraige is over.

Rithish kissed Jeevika's head. I looked at ila, who were looking at awe expression. While we both were getting married. We both never did anything like this. How could this woman love me?

How could she?

Am I worth for her?

I know one fucking thing, that I can't live my life without her. She becomes very important to me. Then what is stopping me. What else needed?

'Am scared' my inner voice popped out

'Am scared, what if she le....' that mere thought shooked me.

I looked up at ila.

Who is already looking at me with tensed face. She raises her brow at me, as if asking me what happened.

With her fingers she signed me to put on a smile. This woman. I smiled at her really.

Then she winked at me.