Chapter 38

Ilankodi pov :

Ilankodi pov :

Its been a week of that accident. Now he is purely alright. But my mind is still thinking about that call. I asked him to find that man.

I sighed.

*Phone rings *

I immediately looked into the phone only to see it is mahin.

"Hello" I said as soon as I attended the call.

"Hello cutie"

"Not again. Come straight to the point mahin."i irritatedly said at him.

" Some one is irritate, oh my god. What happened to my cutiee. Is anyone waiting for my kiss" he questioned me.

"Excuse me?" I bewilderedly asked him.

"Cool down cutiee, am speaking about cheek kiss. Am not your husband, so yeah no kissy kissy" he said.

Is he a child or what?

"Come to the matter" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. I need to meet you" he replied.

"Why"

"Don't you come to meet me?" he asked me.

"Just tell the matter mahin" I asked him.

"Nothing much, need to discuss my plan with you" he said.

"Regarding? "

"Anna and Jeevika"

"Am not sure mahin, regarding acting as cupid for both of them. What if they both were fixed in being single parent. We need to give respect in that case" I said my thoughts.

"Jeevika already had a crush over my Anna. Am aware of it, as I have seen her sometimes whenever I came to leave during my school days. How she stalk him. I think she is still liking him. Why if they both get along with each other. And become a best pair like you guys" he said.

I accept everything until last word.

Me and him are not.

We never be!

But I want reyansh to be mine.

I love whenever he brush his nose against mine. His way of cooling down me.

All I want is to wrap my hand over him and hug him tightly. I want to cuddle with him. Where his hands has to enclose me securely.

His eyes which holds me, its like I don't have any other thing to see, but only him.

"Hello are you there?" mahin voice heard.

Shit

Now a days I started to think about reyansh a lot.