Chapter 65

***Third update of the day

***Third update of the day. Good night guys. Happy reading ❤️💞***

Jeevika pov:

"Amma, can we draw this outside, in our garden" rithika asked me.

"No rithika it's a night time" I said at her.

"Amma please" ishaan said by standing before me with a coloring book in his hand. I smiled at his enthusiasm and kissed his forehead. He smiles.

"No ishaan, it's night time. And your akka is still in re....".

"Come guys" came a voice of rithish.

I sighed. As ishaan and rithika were jumping.

"I will arrange everything" he says and gone out.

I nod at without looking at his side. Its been 3 days, after that incident. I never speaked with him after that incident.

"Comon ishaan and rithika, you guys need to wear sweater" I said. They both came and I made them to ready. It is very cold outside.

After taking everything with us, I took them outside only to see everything is arranged

At one side, small fire pit. And then bed covers were scattered over the grass.

Ishaan and rithika runned towards their dad.

Their excitement towards the fire pit, mmm. I smiled by seeing them.

After few mins we all settled down, and rithish asked the snacks through maid. Once it arrived, everyone starts to eat that.

I sat before rithika where she is coloring the drawing book. I nods at her every questions.

 I nods at her every questions