Chapter 68

***After a long time, my update is here💞

***After a long time, my update is here💞. Sorry guys for making you wait. Weekdays are really hectic🙁.  Hope you guys will like this update☺️***

Ilankodi pov:

"Yes broker, yeah please share the location. I will bring, anna along with me. Yes, I seen the calendar 11'O clock seems to be the good time. Yes so we will go by that time..... It is nearer... Yeah... Oh... Okay.... This is that Raghini girl... Oh, okay... Y.. Yeah yeah we will arrive. They are okay with this marriage right, I mean the immediate marriage and all..... Oh you explained them, so they agreed... Wow.. Thank thank... I will bring Anna right away... Okay okay. Thanks "I cut the call. I slightly looked up only to see that jeevi is holding the knife very tightly.

Its been a day. But still she is not accepting her love.

I sighed.

I guess it will take sometime. I hope it won't take more time.

I then got ready and walked out of the home, by saying that visiting to the bride hunting. I even asked jeevi to accompany me, but she said that she is having fever.

After that I reached Anna's office. And spoked about the marriage preparation.

"I don't think that she will accept me ever" Anna says by closing the file.

"Anna please don't loose hope."

"No ila, you are not understanding. It is love, we can't compel her to accept me. This whole idea, i don't like it. This heart will never accept anyone, but jeevi. Please stop this drama right this instance" he said.

"Anna please still 11 days more anna."

"No ila."

"Anna"

"I have speaked about the arrangements with the best team
So don't worry about the marriage arrangements of mahin and chaaru. Speaking about her, how is chaaru?" he asks me.

"My soon to be wife is now okay Anna" came a chirpy voice of mahin.

I looked back and smiled at him. Who places the bunch of files.