Chapter 80

***This book seems like just now started💞, but it came around 80 chapters

***This book seems like just now started💞, but it came around 80 chapters. 80th chapter♥️. This is all because of you guys. Thank you soo much for your support. My first on going story going to cross 90k views💞💞. No words to describe. Happy reading ***

Reyansh pov:

"Arghh" I heard a murmur.

I opened my eyes, to only see my wife is snuggling into me. She is sleeping peacefully, with her hairs were splattered.

I kissed her forehead.

She wrapped her hand over my torso.

Which made her whole body attached with mine. I mean our nu*e bodies.

Her teeths are chattering.

Its very cold right. I covered both of us properly with the bed covers.

I hugged her tightly.

I think am getting turned on again. Fuck.

Yesterday night is the best night. We both become one in every means. She is mine and am hers.

I grabbed her bum, and pressed her more into me. I smiled seeing her.

"What I.. I.. Is that thing.... Argh... Something is poking.... Why no one letting me to sleep. Mummy" she murmured.

God this girl.

I silently laughed.

This looks like a dream.

An pure dream.

I have never thought that one day I will start to live my life like this. Now I just want a baby of our own.

A girl baby.

I want mini version of my baby.

"Love you ila" I murmured by kissing her forehead.

I kept looking at her.

"Arhhh... Who is disturbing my sleep.... Arghh" she shouts slowly by opening her eyes.