Chapter 27

*** Sorry for not updating past two days😢

*** Sorry for not updating past two days😢. Like I already said, weekdays updates is very difficult. Sorry cuties. Somewhat a boring chapter adjust katto with 5k words. Happy reading 💕***

Reyansh pov:

Shit.

This lady accidently spilled the hot coffee over me. My whole shirt got ruined. Argh...

I just immediately stood up and started to wipe the coffee from my police uniform. Actually it is very hot. Fuck.

"Am sorry sorry" she asked me.

"Its okay" I said at her. She tried to wipe above my shirt, but before that an hand grabbed me. I looked at the source only to see it is an Ilankodi.

She started to walk by grabbing me.

"What are you doing" I asked her.

"Just follow me" saying this she took me out of the area, Leaving everyone shocked with her sudden outburst.

"What are you...." she took me into some room, Which I don't know. As soon as I entered into the room she closed the door.

"Why are you closing the door" I asked her.

"Just shut up" she shouted at me.

And just like that,she started to open my belt.

"Hy what are you doing?" I asked her by grabbing her hand.

"Just keep silent. Let me do my job" she sneered at me.

"It's not like I d....." she started.

"Just don't" I stopped her. I know she will say the same thing, that she has seen me fully. That there is nothing to hide.

She immediately loosened my belt and tucked out my police shirt.

And immediately started to unbutton my shirt, I looked into her eyes only to see the concerned in her eyes.

Once she opened my shirt, then she removed my inner too.

Left me standing in  upper naked before her.