Chapter 81

***Happy pongal/Mahar sankranthi to all my lovely readers💞

***Happy pongal/Mahar sankranthi to all my lovely readers💞. Happy reading💖😚***

Ilankodi pov:

"Shit... Oh god... This is all because of him. That moron didn't levaed me. Arghh, does he keeping his hands with himself. Now because of him, am getting late to my work. Can anyone will do that thing when we are having the urgent work. Only he can do that. I will make him to suffer tonight. "I kept murmuring by grabbing my necessities. As its really late for my work.

This is all because of him.

I was already running late, that moron just grabbed me in the bathroom and... I sighed.... My face starts to blush just thinking that what we done on bathroom.

'As if you don't like it' my mind says. Without replying to it, I just packed my every necessity things. And walked out of the room.

"Shit... I forget to put the clothes to dry. Fuck, why god why. Every work is coming at the wrong timing" I murmuringly kept my hand bag and walked to the terrace along with the bucket full of our washed cloths.

"Hereafter I won't allow that man to touch me on morning" I says slowly while reaching to terrace.

I then started to put the clothes to dry.

"Yes" I heard a voice.

Where this is coming from, I looked back but I couldn't able to find anyone.

"You mean to say, now the net worth is 25C right?" I heard some rugged voice. But its not very loud. I followed the voice only to see my in laws where speaking through the phone that too standing on the edge on the terrace which is hided by the steps.

"Yes" this time that so called lady says.

"Mmmm. I don't need any of th....." I didnt heard any other things as they are some stupid people right. I then runned to the downstairs after pitting my clothes to dry.

'But it seems I heard that voice already. But whose' I thought while am walking towards the bus stand.

"Maybe any one of their stupid relatives" I Says to myself.