②❤️Cᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ L🄾ᴠᴇ!❤️

Human livings are complicated because he/She prefers to live in someone's heart and he/She prefers someone to live in his/Her heart

Human livings are complicated because he/She prefers to live in someone's heart and he/She prefers someone to live in his/Her heart.❣️

________________________________

NANDINI-POV

I hurriedly closed the door of store room, where i lives and slide down the door crying bitterly.. My forehead is filled with sweat.. A few blur marks was on my arms and Necks.. I hugged my knees crying bitterly.

I jerked in fear when I hear thudding door behind me and Voice of My cousin brother - Shyam, " Nanduuuu.. Kya yaarr.. Abhi toh shuru bhi nhi kiya ( What's this!? I didn't started yet.. ) and you are crying.. Aww.. Darling I'll be gentle on you.. ", his voice held with lust for me. His crisp strong heavy yet a sing song voice makes me shiver ran through my veins..

I cried miserably as I remember after my mama & mami left to attend a function how shyam hugged me from behind ; when I was making dinner in kitchen and how with lots of difficulty I pushed him and ran towards the store room!

I pushed myself more into door hiding my Face in between my pair of legs.. My hands and legs are shivering in fear - what if He comes inside!?

Why Appa and Amma!!?

Why it's happening with me!?

What's My Fault!!?

Do you guyz also think me as your death's responsible!!?

Just the way mama think!!

Why are you punishing me Kanhaji!?

I didn't did anything!!

Right!!??

I always thinks about others well being then why I'm so Afraid even to live in my own house!?

Why appa!!?

You and only Amma was those people with whom I felt protective..

After you I felt like one day I'll be the feed of Shyam bhai's lust!!

When I felt the knocking on my door Died I took a relief breath.. Calming my racing heart beat I slowly stand up from the floor I walked towards the little window in my room..

My eyes tears dried inside my pupils.. As if my eyes are also tired of crying..
This heart break into millions of Pieces whenever I saw hate in my Mama's eyes.. Mami toh already hate me!! Don't know why , she never likes me from the start!!?

I don't know why Shyam bhai wanted to do those things with me!!? I'm toh his sister na!!?

Then Why!!?