32❤️Video Call🤙❤️

Nandini Comes Back Home at Evening after enjoying with her New friends.. She Makes friends after a Long Time.. And Hoping to not get Betrayed Again.

When She Entered Malhotra Palace.. It was quite So She directly went to their room and walked Inside washroom for Shower to Relax her tired Muscles As She Comes out in Her Towel and at the Same time her Mobile Ring..

She Walks towards Bed in Just Towel and was so Excited to See Manik Video Calling her..

Without thinking anything She Picked up The Call..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fab-5 Reached Home they bid good night to eachother and went to their respective Bedrooms..

As Manik reach to his bedroom he hurriedly change his Clothes and Dialled Nandini's number and Video Call Her..

After 2-3 Ring She Picked up the Call And the View Infront of him Makes his heart skip a beat.. Nandini standing Infront of him, I mean in Video Call, just in Towel..

He jerk out from his thought when he Heard Nandini's excited Voice, " Manik.. How are you and Fab-4?  Did you guyz Reached Australia? I'm Missing you soo much..", She Said Widing her Arms cutely expressing that how much She Missed him?

" I Missed you too Jaan.. By the Way looking se*y.... ", He Smirked Naughty and then reality hit to nandini that she's just In her towel She shyly bend her head Down.

" hyeee.. Why are you looking so hot.... You know how much it's getting difficult not to hold you and kissed you Senselessly.. ", Manik Smirk.

" manikKkkk.... ", Nandini Whined and bite her lips blushing.

" hey.. That's my Right to bite your lips..", Manik Said with warning Tone.

Nandini pouted," Stop Teasing me.. ".

" What would I do then? This stupid Album and 2 Weeks making me mad.. And Seeing you in just towel!! Godd! You are making me Hard!! ", He Said frustratedly not able to present Infront of her and touch her milky skin.

Nandini Said with a little Smile, " Manik.. Calm Down just 2 Weeks then We will be together then..  I'll never let you go anywhere Alone.. And How I'm Making you Hard!? ", She Frowned Cutely.

" Means.. It's so hard to be away from you.. I want to take you in my Arms and do something Naughty.. ", Manik Said winking at her making her Blush.

" Manik..... ", She Whined and then She looked at his Room," Where are you Now? In hotel?", She Asked Curiously.

" No.. We are in Fab-5 Villa.. It's our house which We bought With our Money.. ", Manik Said with Broad smile.

" Show Me atleast your Room.. Rest I'll see whenever We Visit There.. ", Nandini Said with excitement sparkling in her Eyes, Manik Smile seeing her Excited.

Manik on The back Camera and Start showing his Room..

" It's so simple and beautiful.. ", nandini Admired.

Turning on the front Camera " Not more than you.. ", Manik Said winking at Her And Give her flying Kiss, Nandini giggle and send Back flying kiss to him.

" Now It's Your Turn.. ", Manik Said With Naughty Glint..

" For What? ", Nandini Frowned.