①④❤️Mⓨ Nᴀɴᴅɪɴɪ!❤️

Your beauty blinds me because it comes from your heart and it is reflected in your eyes

______________________________________

MANIK POV

I get up early in the morning hearing my alarm.. I turned off the alarm and then I realise that Someone is fully sleeping on me..

I looked down only to find My Nandini sleeping on my Chest with a Cute pout..

Hey When did she Becomes Yours? - My Mind Fused.

Since We took 7 Vows! - My Heart Replied lovingly.

I don't know when my hand Reached Closer to her face and when I tucked her hair Strands behind which was disturbing the beautiful View of her face..

I hope I'll be a good husband for you nandini!

I don't know why but i think your mamu misunderstood you.. Because in a day how much I understand you I didn't felt Even a bit that you are a person who can kill someone!

If you killed your parents then why would you hurl all the abuses, taunts and pain from your mamu and his family!?

Fab-4 would never easily got closer to anyone but they are closer to you in just 2 days!

My heart is saying to trust you!

I jerk out from my thought
when She turn around and sleep on bed..

I hurriedly stand from my Place
and get ready for my jogging..

I Walked Down and find my
Sipper and towel is ready
and bodyguards too are standing..

I pulled my hoddy on so that no One Recognise me and then walked out for my jogging..

And my bodyguards Followed me at some Distance..

After half an hour I got back to Home and hurriedly Went to my Room to get ready..

I have really important meeting today..

As I Entered inside I find nandini hugging a pillow Close to Her Chest and then my Eyes fall on her waist which is slightly showing because my shirt , which she's wearing got Lifted..

Her smooth and creamy Skin is visible to me..

I gulped when the thought Crossed of touching her..

I hurriedly walked towards my cupboard before I loose my control..

This girl surely someday will be my death!