①⑤❤️Rᴇғᴜsᴀʟ ғⓞʀ Pᴀɢᴘʜᴇʀᴇ's Rɪᴛᴜᴀʟ!❤️

Two reasons for not updating regularly.. First - Even updating regularly in initial days of this story I didn't get good response.. the VOTES has only stucked on 200+.. 2nd - I'm not getting much time to write my stories.. if you guyz will keep giving me this kind of response I'm going to keep targets and won't be updating till you complete it.. I'm very much serious..🥺🤧

🥺🤧

Life is not always the same, it changes like weather changes according to the situations..

______________________________________

NANDINI POV

" Good morning Aunty.. ", I Wished My mother-in-law as soon as i stepped inside the kitchen She was almost done With the breakfast..

" And I'm sorry.. I'm late.. I should wake up early.. ", I Apologise as I feel bad for waking up late today.

" It's okay.. Nandini.. And Call me mom or Maa whatever you like! But not Aunty.. ", She Said with Smile and patted my cheek lovingly making me Smile.

" Need any help? ", I Asked softly looking at the warmth filled figure in front of me.

" Nops! Everything is ready.. Just you have to prepare Sweet as your first Rasoi.. ", She Said and I Nodded My head with a small smile..

She left after instructing servant to help me finding the ingredients..

I start preparing Rice pudding.. Mixing dry fruits with the milk and rice I boiled the pudding till it mix well and then serving the rice pudding in Separate bowl I Mixed Sugar Substitute in that separate bowl after that I put sugar in the another container and kept for more 15 minutes to boil it..

While the separate bowl was kept aside..

When I was Making the sweet , muku and Aliya di Enterd..

As soon as they Enterd mukti hugged me from back..

" hello.. Bhabhi.. "

" hye muku.. Hye Aliya di.. "

" So, what's you are preparing for your first rasoi? ", Aliya di asked peeking in the container kept on stove.

" Woww! Rice Pudding.. ", Muku licked her lips.

Aliya di lookes at me with teasing glint, " Mukti.. You know SOMEONE loved this Rice pudding allot.. ", While pressurising the word someone.

I frowned hearing her but another second hearing muku my cheeks turned into the deeper shade of red..

" Yeah! It's Manik's favorite Sweet dish.. "