22❤️ Arrest of Evil Gang!!❤️

A Real Life Partner is One Who Feel His Soul mate's Pain And Hiss More than her!

______________________________________

Olex Hotel

Fab-5 Comes out after getting an another album which no One able to get till now.. It's from American company who always want best and was always does unique things to get best for their company..

Today Also they Demanded a New Song at The moment.. Though Fab-5 was a little Taken back but then Manik Close his Eyes and Nandini's Face flash Infront of him, seeing her Face his Lips Curved Into a Big Smile.. His lips automatically Moved with the lyrics followed by smiling Fab-4..

Tere bin jee na paunga
Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

Hasna rona tujhse hi
Mera hona tujhse hi
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

After the Song The American Company's chairman who was actually an Indian hug Manik appreciating him..

And that's how they bag This Album..

They are walking towards parking lot When Aliya Said with a big Smile, " Manik.. Babydoll is v lucky for us.. You know na no One is able to bag this album till Now..".

" You are Right Aliya.. Bhabhi is v lucky for us.. ", Mukti Said with her Smile pushing her hair back.

" True.. She's Lucky Charm of my Life.. ", Manik Said With a Smile as he think How her face flashed Infront of his eyes and automatically Lyrics Formed in his heart.

Manik pulled out his Cell with a smile which turned into frown when he See Albert's Miss Calls..

" Albert Calls Me For 3-5 Times.. ", He said looking at Others.

" Call him back.. Maybe he want to speak something important.. ", Cabir Said as they Entered in Lift.

Manik Call Back to Albert Who Received in a first Ring.

" Yes Boss.. "

" Albert you Call Me? ", Manik asked.

" No Boss.. Actually nandini Ma'am called you from my mobile When I was dropping her to her maternal home.. ", hearing Albert Manik's heart skip a beat.

" What! Why did you drop her there? ", manik Asked getting panick and seeing him Fab-4 got worried.

They Comes out from Lift..

" Boss.. Durga Ma'am told me to drop her.. ", Albert Said.

" You Man of idiot!! Why the hell you drop her there? ", His Nevers Gets Stiffed as he Clutched his fist tightly with Anger..

" Ac.... Actually..... ", Albert stammered but Manik intrupted him.

" Reach there as soon as possible and in your way take Cops with you.. I'll End this All sh¡t Today, Only.. ", Manik Said with Darker eyes.

He hung up the Call without Albert say anything And Then without looking towards his friends he Ran out getting panick for his Nandini Followed by worried Cut Confused Fab-4.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kapoor Sadan ;