55. ❤️I feel Your Love!❤️

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Especially when I am all alone with you!

______________________________________

NANDINI..........

It's been 2 days since Sanjeev jija ji and Sapna dii left for Germany. Sapna dii wasn't ready to leave but she knows it's for their betterment. I also cried when they left. I have gotten attached with sapna dii but then I know they had to leave.

In these two days I'm in contact with sapna dii and she's saying that it's a little difficult to get used to it but she knows that Sanjeev jija ji is with her and she told me till he's with her then she can handle anything. I really admire their love for each other.

Today, Naira, sanyukta, Me And Khushi are here in the Mall for shopping for Mine And Manik's honeymoon..

And you guys don't know How much they Are Teasing Me Like, Hell!

Especially, When We are going to Leave For Mall–––– My Monster Naughty husband Makes Me Late as he Wants his Morning Sweet Dish..🤷

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Throughout the shady light
I see your eyes

After Getting Ready For shopping, I walked towards my sleeping cute hubby.. I sit beside him and Crease his Hair, " Manik, Come get up.. Don't you Have any meeting Today?", Instead of answering me He kept his Head on my lap And hugged My Waist..

Siding The pallu of my Saree He nuzzled his nose in my Bare Waist making my Breath Hitched..

Your love beside on me, I feel
Throughout the silence we’re never be apart

" man––ik.. What Are you doing? ", I Asked While stammering as he Start Giving Wet Kisses on my Bare Waist.

" What! I'm just warding off the Evil Eye.. ", He Said shrugging his Shoulder And Again got busy in warding off an Evil Eye From Me.

" What? Manik–– Ahh.... ", I Was cut in between When He Bite Me on my Waist.

And then I suck The Part to soothe the Pain and I Can feel the Butterflies dancing in my stomach..

I hear your beating heart
Like symphony in harmony

Oh-uh-uh-oh oh-uh

" man––ik.. Stopp.... ", I Said with lots of difficulty..

In What angle, it's Called Nazar Utarna!? 🙄

Whereas He Sit suddenly And leans Closer to my Ear And Says huskily, " It's Called Manik Malhotra Style - Nazar Utarna.. ", My Eyes Widen as How Can He Hear my mind's talk?

" Did I Say that Aloud? ", I Asked being Unsure.

He chuckled Saying, " You Always Says that We Are HUMSAFAR then I Can Read Your Mind..", He Winked at The end With Naughty Smile..

I hit on his Shoulder while he chuckled and Kissed on My cheek making my cheeks turned into red, " Now.. Go and get Ready.. And I'm going shopping.. ", I Said as I Pushed him and Was going to Stand When He Pulled me back and I fell on his Chest.