30❤️Be with me ayiyappa..🙏❤️

From the rising of the sun to its setting, you turn my sorrow to joy and my sadness to happiness.

....................................

Cabir's mother just walked out the mall carrying some bags.. in a few days she has to attend her friend's birthday party.. and today she comes to buy a nice gift for her.. she was followed by her driver..

" Madam.. I'll just bring car here.. ", driver said.

Cabir's mother Kaveri Dhawan nodded her head with a smile.. and also handover the bags to him..

She was waiting for her car to arrive and she's using her mobile to paas her time..

........

On other side;

Sakshi and diksha were standing a little distance away from Kaveri.. they looked at eachother with smirk.. and then diksha looked at the opposite side and there was a person siting in a black van with no number plate on the van..

Both diksha and sakshi show thumbs up to that person.. who's wearing hoddy and no one can see his appearance.. he nodded his head at them and then roared his van ahead towards Kaveri..

...................

" Go ahead.. and be careful.. ", shakshi said to her partner Diksha with worries clearly shown in her eyes..

" Don't worry babes.. how many times have we done these thing!? Uncountable times right!!? Then why are you worrying!? ", Diksha coax her partner as she peck on her lips..

Sakshi looked at her with dark eyes and then took her in her arms and started to kiss on her lips passionately..

...........

Kaveri who was unknown that she was going to hit by car was pulled by someone and both fall at the side of road.. and the person who pull her was injured on her/his head..

......................

Nandini Comes back after Fab-5 left with Albert and all family also Comes back from function but right now sleeping as they were hell tired and that was Reason that they didn't went airport....

Nandini after Changing her clothes lay on Bed with her new mobile in her hand close to her chest as it was gifted by manik who gives Albert to give it to nandini after they left for Australia..

It's been just 2 hrs that he left but she started Missing him already.. She Sighed and turn her face to his Side and crease that side of Bed..

" I'm Missing You Already Manik.. ", She Pouted still creasing the his side of Bed, " how will I sleep without you? You Have Become My Habit..", a tear rolled down.

He took their wedding Picture from the side Table and Creased his Face.. It was a random pic click by Photographer.. They were staring at Eachother....

••••