25❤️Aadat teri mujhe,Fitoor hai tu❤️

As you kissed me for the first time, my mouth wrote a poem of welcome to your lips.

______________________________________

Giving him cute angry Glare She Walked towards the private Balcony of Their Room and Stand facing back to him and Facing the beautiful Night Mumbai City out..

Manik Smile and then go towards their cupboard and after Some second nandini hear strumming of guitar..

She Turn and Find Manik Standing in his aura with guitar in his Hand, Strumming it..

He looked at intensely directly into her Blue Orbs..

He Walks Slowly toward her Singing these Lines..

Tu rang hai mera
Noor hai tu
Aadat teri mujhe
Fitoor hai tu
Fitoor hai tu

Nandini's heart beat Rises with his every Steps and his Words..

Tere saath mein hon subah
Tu hi sabse pehle ho haan
Raaton mein baatein teri
Naa neend ko de jagah

Manik's Breath Hitched seeing her glowing face under the moon Light, her flying Hairs just like a Magic..

Tere paas harpal rahun
Yahi aarzu hai meri

Keeping his guitar Aside He Pulled her Closer And Breath in Her lavender Mint body fragrance, her fragrance was Making him Crazy..

Saanson mein teri mehek
Ho haathon mein hath tera

He Sang While Looking at her lovingly holding her hand in his and Kissed on her Hand making her Bend her head Down in Shy..

Mere seene ki dhahkan hai
Tu bann gaya
Mahiya mere maahi
Jaaniya dil jaani
Mahiya mere maahi jaaniya dil jaani

He Raized her head holding her chin, He Sang these Lines keeping her hand on his..

Kinna sona tu sona tu haan

Tucking her hair strands behind her Ear he sang Above Lines..

She Pushed him lightly getting all Shy And turn around facing the outer beautiful night view of Mumbai..

Tu hi to rehbar hai
Tu hi hai mera rehnuma
Tu hi muqaddar hai
Tu hi hai naseeb mera

Manik back hug her singing these Lines And both Stared the Moon 🎑 together..

Nandini Rested her head on his Chest While he kept his chin on her Head..