①⑦❤️Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀⓡᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ!❤️

Oo…!
Goriye..!
Tu Kinni Gori Hai
Tu Zameen Pe Chand Ki Chudi Hai…
Buri Ye Badi Buri Hai
Duniya Ki Neeyat Chhoriye…

Nazar Na Lag Jaye Jaanu
Thought Ye Ghabraaye Saanu
Nazar Na Lag Jaye Jaanu
Thought Ye Ghabraaye Saanu…

---------------------------------

|| MALHOTRA PALACE ||

Mahesh was reading a file in his room whereas Sawarna has just changed to her night Gown and was now applying some moisturizer siting beside Mahesh on their bed..

" Sawarna.. Has Everything set for tomorrow!? ", Mahesh asked, his eyes were still on his files reading the contract papers of a new deal.

" Yes.. Everything is final.. The decoration Things have arrived to decorate the temple and also the needed things for tomorrow is safely stored in the storeroom.. the decoration of hall work has already done perfect.. so don't Worry.. & Also Maa said Muh-Dikhaayi ki Rasam will also take place tomorrow Only.. and I agreed with her decision.. because I don't think there will be another auspicious day for Nandini's Muh-Dikhaayi.. tomorrow is the First navratri and with this NANDINI and Manik will also get the Blessings of Mata Rani.. ", Sawarna said keeping the moisturizing Cream aside on the side table. Though she's Still not accepting Nandini as her Eldest daughter-in-Law but she also can't ignore the fact that
now she's the Daughter-In-Law of Malhotras..

" Hmm.. ", Mahesh Nodded his head and then after a while he raised his head and looked at his wife , " Maa was Right.. Nandini is actually good for our family.. she has taken care of Everything in the family very well.. Just the way today.. before retiring for her room for sleep she has personally give Milk in everyone's Room.. I know how much she was tired after returning back home with Manik.. she's such a sweet person.. ", Mahesh said with adoration filled in his voice..

Sawarna just give a little smile to Mahesh and then covering her with blanket she lay on her side.. she sighed when she remembered the words of Sheela at the time of Haldi and now today Mahesh's Words.. And the words of Sheela when she was leaving today from here.. she don't know what to believe,!?

The thing ; What she's seeing!?

Or;

The Thing ; What Sheela was telling her!!?

She sighed and closed her Eyes to invite sleep.. she need to wake up tomorrow Early.. tomorrow is the first Navratri and she just hope everything goes well and whatever she's thinking for Nandini was a lie!!

*~*

When Manan left for shopping leaving Sheela and Soha bubbling in anger and jealousy they planned to manipulate Sawarna More.. and as soon as they saw Sawarna left to attend a call Sheela looked at Soha and after winking at her , she give excuse for using washroom and left behind Sawarna..

On other side ; Sawarna has completed her call was going to walk back to hall was stopped by Sheela.. she was comfused that What she's doing behind her!? She Frowned looking at Sheela for answer..

" Wohh.. I'm just here to Ask that , I hope Nandini isn't creating any problem here!!? ", Sheela said with a fake concern filled voice.

" No.. ", Sawarna was nonchalant replying it..

Sheela gulped and said with fake small smile, " Samdhan ji.. I'm sorry that at the time of marriage our plan spoiled.. I don't know how but suddenly someone kidnapped Soha at the exact time of marriage.. ".