54.❤️ Farewell Cake!❤️

54. ❤️ Farewell Cake!❤️

Nandini is happily chirping like a bird as she prepared ingredients to bake a cake to celebrate Sanjeev getting his job in Germany. Yes he got a call from the IT COMPANY at the middle of the night. And at the early morning he break this happy news at the breakfast table making everyone happy.

Right now sapna took Sanjeev for shopping as Nandini wanted to surprise him with a beautiful cake to celebrate and also it's a farewell cake as they have a flight at the early morning tomorrow. That company also send an E-ticket for them as they wanted to hire Sanjeev as soon as possible after seeing his qualification and his experience.

Sapna pouted as soon as she heard that they will be leaving tomorrow morning and she has to pack their suitcase again when she just unpacked them yesterday making everyone laughed at her cuteness.

After a while; Nandini has completed baking the cake. It was a simple red velvet cake. And then she put in the refrigerator for a while till both comes back. She hurriedly went to her room to get a shower and get ready as they must be coming soon.

Soon Nandini got ready in simple saree and comes down and find manik is back from office. She smile seeing him sitting while leaning on the sofa back with close eyes. She walked towards him. She massage his forehead while standing from the back. Manik smile feeling her soft and tender touch. Her massage makes him sigh in relief.

" How was your day!? ", Nandini asked with her soft melodious voice.

Manik smile, " as usual Jaan.. there's nothing important. ", He shrugged as handling business is just cup of tea for him.

Nandini shake her head, " but you are tired.. do you need coffee!? ", She asked with concern.

" Yes.. please.. ", he replied opening his eyes looking above at her, taking her hand on his forehead and kissing her hands. Nandini shyly took her hand and walked towards the kitchen. Leaving a smiling manik behind who never gets enough of his wife's shy smile.

On the other hand; Nandini started to make coffee for manik. Soon she was done with coffee and pouring his coffee in a mug she walked out and after coming in living room she took her seat beside him and also give his coffee to him.

" Thank you Jaan.. ", manik said taking the coffee mug.

Nandini smile in response and then turn on her cell as she opened her ayurveda website. She scrolled the account as she noticed that there's few followers who follow her page 2-3 order for the ayurvedic medicine. As in the starting she gives free ayurveda medicine to people so that they can try and after getting the positive response they give good feedback on her website and now daily there are few orders.

" Looking happy hmm!!? ", Manik said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he looked at her mobile taking a sip of his coffee.

" Yes.. I am.. see there are some orders.. ", Nandini said excitedly showing the orders to him.

Manik smile with proud twinkle in his eyes, " that's a great news Jaan.. I'm happy. ", He said while rubbing her head endearingly. His eyes filled with tenderness and pampering.

Nandini kissed on his cheek making his eyes wide whereas she shyly look away whispering, " thanks for your help mani.. ".

Manik blinked his eyes and as he was going to say something Sanjeev and sapna with their shoping bags. Manik was irritated that they interupted his moment with his Jaan. Sapna noticed his irritation and she raised her eyebrow and she smirk when she saw blushing Nandini.