45.❤️ Nitin Asked For Forgiveness!❤️

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.

______________________________________

MANIK POV

It's Been 6 Month to Mine And Nandini's Marriage and It's 3 Months that I'm buzy with the Important Contract of Malhotra Empire.. I Didn't Got Time to Give my Answer personally to Sai Kumar Uncle.. But I messaged Him to Meet Me Today as after submitting this contract I'm Free.. Even in These Three Months I didn't got much Time to Spend with My Nandini.. She also didn't disturb as She Was also buzy with her exams.. And Now She's giving Her practicals..

But in These 3 Months She Never Forget to Take our both lunch in office.. We Together do lunch as only This Time We got Alone time to Spend..

She's also Taking Care Of Naira Who's Now 5 Months pregnant..

And at the End of the day We just Need Each other's Arms to cuddle and Sleep.. We Have become addicted to Each other.. We Can't sleep without Eachother Even How much We are Tired after Our full day activities..

Because Our Arms is The Only Solace For Us..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Right Now I'm Sitting in My Cabin Checking Contract with every single detail For The Last Time.. In Another 15 Minutes I'm having Meeting.. Just Now Waiting For Kartik to Come..

As bade Papa Wanted Kartik to Take this Contract I requested Kartik atleast Gives Presentation because he Said He's buzy with his Own assignment.. He accepted Saying that I don't Have to request to him as I'm Elder to Him!

Sigh!

Pagal!

Just Then door flung Open with a bang i Rolled my eyes Kartik Ran inside in to much hurry as if Someone is behind him to kill him..

He with the jerk Sit on The Chair..

" Why So In Hurry!? ", I Asked Razing My Eyebrow.

" I.. I thought I got late.. ", He Said Panting heavily.

I Chuckled standing up from my Chair and stand Infront of him, Forwarding a glass of water, " Pagal! We Still Have 15 minutes.. ".

" haashh!! Thank God! I thought I'll get Scolding from My Mogambo Dad.. ", Kartik Said While Making Faces and drink the Whole glass of Water in One go, making Me Chuckle.

" Take This File And Read the key Points And Some information which Will Be Benifcial at The Time of Presentation.. ", I Said Forwarding a File to him while he took And Start Reading..

While in The Meantime ; I Received a Mail From Sai Kumar Uncle.. I Opened The Mail and Start studying The Data, which I Asked For..

" I Knew it.... ", I Thought After Reading The Mail..

There is Someone Who's in link with that Russian Gang's Leader.. I Was having Feeling.. No One See Me till Now And no One even know that I Never Take Part in Any Mafia Responsibilities.. I got to know There is Some New Men join Us.. So, There must Be Some back stabber, I Can Smell betrayal!

I jerk out from my thought When Kartik Said, " Let's go Bhai.. It's Almost Time..", I Nodded my Head and we walked towards the meeting Room..