53.♥️Together!!♥️

53.♥️ Together!!♥️

NEXT DAY ~ MALHOTRA PALACE.....

sapna was crying in swarna's arms as Sanjeev tells everyone everything," I didn't get to know when bhaiya signed the property which was on mine, signed under his. I never thought bhaiya would push us out of our house. ", Sanjeev looked at his beloved wife and saw her crying his heart ache.

nandini held manik's tightly fisted hand who's trying to control his anger. he never see his younger sister crying and today seeing her crying he so wanted to beat that bastard who's responsible of his sister's tears. if not for Nandini stopping him to burst out his anger he would have long gonna fly to Delhi.

Sandhya looked at manik who's controlling his anger. she tapped sapna's hand, sapna looked at her with teary eyes, Sandhya gestured her to look at Manik. sapna looked at Manik, she knows her elder brother very well. he has dotted her and always held her in his hand. always fulfilling her wishes. even when their business was on the lowest point, at that time, he still didn't hesitate to pay her education trip which was very much important for her exams.

sapna stood up , seeing her standing up everyone looked at her, they saw her running towards Manan. she hugged Manik but didn't cry, she said as her head buried into his chest seeking warmth, " bhaiya.. don't be angry.. I know you love me and your heartache seeing me crying. but it's okay if we are pushed out of the Mukherjee mension, he's ( sanjeev's elder brother ) our elder and I don't want to drag this matter more. ", hearing his little sister's mature talks he creased her hair.

he sighed as he said, " okay.. I'll do whatever you wish. ", nandini smiles seeing their bond. she prayed to her aayiyapa that it will always be like this.

Manish asked, " Sanjeev, what do you want to do now? ", As he took a sip of coffee.

Sanjeev took a sigh of relief after seeing that his wife is not crying now, " manik has invested in an IT COMPANY in Germany and I have sent my resume there. I'm just waiting for their response. ", Sanjeev replied.

Manish patted his shoulder as if encouraging him.

Naira and sanyukta serve some snacks to everyone before sitting beside their respective partners. Because of sapna And Sanjeev's issue they will be going to their respective works later on.

Sapna-Sanjeev Room....

Nandini is helping sapna while arranging her clothes in her cupboard. As Sanjeev is Still waiting for IT COMPANY's response, sapna decided to set her and sanjeev's clothes in the cupboard.

" Sapna dii.. I heard you have a fashion designer degree from Canada University. Why don't you start your online business!! It'll help you out from the messed up thoughts.. ", Nandini suggested as she also started an online business where she sells Traditional/Aayurvedic medicine. When her mother, who was an Ayurvedic doctor, was beside her, she used to teach her how to concoat Ayurveda medicine. After her death she was almost under house arrest by her mama and mami. Especially her mami who didn't even let her buy a mobile. And now it's all thanks to her mani, who gave her a mobile and also taught her to create a webpage to sell her medicine when he got to know how proficient she was in ayurveda.

" Nandini bhabhi.. I was always satisfied with my family so I never thought to do any business but as you suggested now I think I should try this.. ", Sapna said as she liked the idea and it'll also give her a break and plus she then also follows her passion while she nearly forgot due to being living in the bubble of joy , living in the Mukherjee mension.