70❤️Honeymoon Part Tweleve-Heart Of Darkness.❤️

In deep shadows, the secrets hide,
Worrying the unsettled mystery inside.
Whispers echo, tales untold,
In the heart of darkness, truth unfolds.

--------------------------------------------------

Malhotra palace - Next Morning

The atmosphere at Malhotra Palace was fraught with tension as Randhir paced back and forth, frustration evident on his face as he repeatedly tried to reach Manik and Nandini on their phones.

"Does anyone know where bhai has gone with bhabhi on honeymoon!?" he exclaimed, pulling at his hair in exasperation. "I inquired from Hawaii Resort, but they said no one booked a resort under the name of Manik Malhotra!"

Naira, her brow furrowed with worry, joined the conversation. "How can this possibly be, Randhir? Do you think Nitin Uncle would know about it?"

"We don't know, Naira, but we can at least try," Kartik chimed in, determination coloring his voice as he dialed Nitin's number, only to find it unreachable.

Frustration hung heavy in the air as Kartik shook his head in disappointment, the uncertainty surrounding Manik and Nandini's whereabouts weighing heavily on everyone's minds.

Sanyukta voiced the concern that was on everyone's minds. "What happened that Manik Bhai transferred all his shares between Randhir and Kartik? Even the lawyer said that Manik Bhai has re-edited his certificates..."

As the discussion continued, Manish remained seated on a single sofa, his head bowed low, lost in his own thoughts. His eyes shimmered with an unknown emotion, leaving those around him to wonder about the turmoil brewing within him.

The tension in the room was palpable as Suket and Sangeeta sat, their expressions fraught with worry for their son. Swarna, too, felt the weight of anxiety pressing down upon her. She had been Manik's pillar of strength when he needed her most, but now, she found herself in need of him. She couldn't forget the joy she felt when Manik came into their lives, bringing with him the happiness of motherhood. To her, Manik was not just the son of her sister-in-Law; he was her son in every sense of the word.

During Manik's marriage, Swarna had been apprehensive about Nandini, fearing that she wasn't the right match for Manik. However, as she observed Nandini closely, she realized her mistake. She regretted listening to Sheela's malicious gossip, understanding now that Sheela was motivated by greed and envy, not genuine concern.

Swarna never had the chance to apologize to Nandini, but she knew that Nandini, with her kind heart, would have forgiven her regardless. Nandini's innocence and goodness had prevented her from seeing the true intentions behind Sheela's actions.

Meanwhile, Dadi sat with her head in her hands, her mind consumed by worry for her grandson, Manik, and her granddaughter-in-law, Pari. She couldn't comprehend the reason behind Manik's sudden decision.

Kartik's gaze fell upon Manish, and a realization dawned on him. He had noticed Manish's peculiar behavior towards Manik over the past few months, and now, it all seemed to make sense.

Steeling himself, Kartik approached his father and stood before him, addressing him directly in front of the gathered family.

"This is your doing, isn't it, Dad? You pushed bhai into this. Didn't you?" Kartik's accusation hung heavy in the air, capturing everyone's attention and sparking a tense silence in the room.

The tension in the room escalated as Kartik's accusation hung in the air, leaving everyone bewildered and confused. Suket, his brow furrowed in confusion, addressed kartik with a frown.