⑦❤️ Dɪsᴄᴜⓢsɪᴏɴ!❤️

Dost ka pyar dua se kam nahi hota, Dost door ho to bhi gum nahi hota, Pyar mein aksar dosti kam ho jati hai, Par dosti mein kabhi pyar kam nhi hota

{ The love of a friend is not less than a prayer, even if the friend is away, there is no sorrow, friendship often decreases in love, but love never decreases in friendship. }

______________________________________

🅼🅰🅻🅷🅾🆃🆁🅰 🅿🅰🅻🅰🅲🅴

All came from Nandini's home and it's Evening Time, now..

Durga ask to Albert after siting on the Sofa, " did Maan Come back from office?", Albert nodded his head in yes..

Other left for Some rest to their Respective Rooms....

While Durga went straight to Manik's room where she saw ; He's Working on laptop and also talking with Someone on phone and when his eyes fall on Durga coming to his room he cut the Call Saying, " I'll call u later.. yeah.. see yaa.. ".

" dadi , you would have called me and I would have come! Why did you suffer? ", Manik Said as he held her hands and make her sit on his bed.. whereas he Took his seat beside her Knees..

" Maan.. I wanted to meet you.. My grandson is so buzy that he didn't Come when his alliance was getting Fixed.. ", Durga Pouted creasing his hairs.. and gestured him to sit beside her..

Manik encircled his Arms around her neck and Said," dadi.. Don't be sad na.. ", while durga crease his hair lovingly.

" Maan did you See pic of the girl which I gave you at morning!? ", Durga Asked and Then Manik realized that he actually forgot.

" hmmmm Dadi actually I was attending back to back meetings soo.. I forget.. ", he replied while biting his tongue apologetically.

" Maan when will you come out from your office Works!? ", Durga hit on his head annoyed at him to the hell.

" after 2 days.... as I Need to attend allot of meetings in two days.. My schedule is fully packed.. I told you already after 2 Days our Dubai clients are coming.. If I got This deal dadi.. We will earn triple profits..", Manik Said explaining her.

Randhir and kartik heard him as they were entering his Room both were shocked.. They looked at each other as after 2 Days!

Oh Godd!!