39. ❤️Am I that Bad manikkk!?❤️

I have got such a relief in your arms
So that I have become habitual of you, my life and world
My day ends when I see you

        Your golden look is making me mad
This desertedness is disturbing me continuously now
Tell me where to go..

__________________________

MALHOTRA PALACE

Pulling Her More Closer Manik Kissed on her Head While her Head is on his Heart..

" they Didn't Trust Me.. Am I that Bad manikkk!? ", Nandini Cried clutching the back of his shirt tightly in her Fists.

Manik Crease her Hair, " sshh.... No.. You are My Lucky Charm.. My Jaan.. Now Everything is Fine.. I'll not let Anything happen With you Now.. I promise.. ", He Promised.

In a few minutes her cry Subside..

She Was Now Relaxed and Calm Just enjoys being in his Arms..

They Were Silent and were Just feeling Each other's Presence.. And Now Manik has second thoughts to reveal his past Now or tomorrow because he Can feel nandini is so Exhausted due to Crying..

Seeing Manik Lost Nandini Shake him and Says, " Manik.. You also want to Share Right.. You Can Share.. I'm fine..", cupping his Face.

Manik kissed her Forehead, " i Thought you are exhausted so I'll Share tomorrow..", Manik Said.

" no.. Manik.. I think today is The Right Time.. You Shouldn't Late more to Share your Things With Me.. And I'm Fine.. ", Nandini said Kissing on his Cheek, Feeling her lips on his skin Manik Closed his Eyes in Bliss.

Manik Pulled her and laid her on the Bed while he Rested his Head on her Chest breathing in her natural body fragrance.. nandini Was creasing his Hair..

" I don't Know Nandini.. How but Since the Time you step in my life I Started healing.. My past Wounds Are Healing.. Before you I Was just busy in My Work And always Away from Everyone and Even I Always Afraid to Stand With anyone.. Everyone's touch Makes Me feel disgusting.. Even i never let Fab-5 touch Me.. I always push them whenever they even try to hug me for my comfort.. But with you I felt Safe.. Your touch Makes me Feel Heaven..I don't know How I Become so Free with you that I always forget what happened on that day! You Have become My Life, Need, Habit And LOVE that I know I won't be Able to Live without you.. ", Hearing him nandini Hugged his Head more Closer to Her Chest.

Hun tere bin namumkin  Karna guzara ho gaya  Allah di kasam Allah di kasam  Tu mainu enna pyara ho gaya x(2)

{ It has become impossible  To live without you  I swear on Allah  You have become to dear to me }

" Your Care, Your Pampering and Your LOVE Makes Me feel that I'm Alive Otherwise I Was Just Living my life for Namesake.. Your Presence Makes Me confident and also Dependent on you that no Matter What you will Bare My every Tantrums...... ", a Tear rolled down from his his and Landed on her bare Neck making Her Breath Hitched as already his Breath Was fanning on her Bare Neck which was making her Shiver.

" Manik.. I'm always there for you what come May...... I'm always beside you holding your Hand.. We are HUMSAFAR Manik and We Vow to walk Together in every situation.. ", Nandini Said as She feel he has Some Insecurities that what if She Leave him After hearing his Past?

Nandini Crease His Hairs While He Was Silent..

Suddenly Manik Started," When I Was getting Tutions For My boards I met With tution di's Cousin Sister.. Her Name Was Natasha.. V Soon She Becomes Friend With Us.... I Was only Concentrated in My Studies but She Always try to get my attention.. She Was a Brat as she was the only Daughter of her Parents and Constant pampering from Her Parents Makes her arrogant but She was always different with us.. Tution di was Also surprised seeing Change in Her.. Slowly me And her got Close.. After my Boards We Had a relationship of 2 Years.. We were in College and that too in Same one..... Fab-4 Was always Concerned for Me that they Can Felt a big Motive behind her Advances towards Me.. I never felt like that as I always was a bookworm and buzy with my Studies.. It was just she purpose Me and to not hurt her Feelings I Just accepted to give a Chance to our relationship.. Then Some Days Later I got a News that our Company is Loosing Shares.... I Was actually Tense because I Always See Bade Papa and Dad giving his 100% in Business.. Bade Papa Was Always a Strict Person so he Always find difficult to show his Emotions.. So I thought to help him in Business in my Free Time.. One Day it was Sunday so at evening I thought to spend time with Natasha as from few days She's not picking up my Calls And When I Reached to her House I Find a Car Comes and She With Man of my dad's Age Comes out in bridal Dress.... Her Hairline was Filled With Sindoor and her neck had neptulian chain around her.. I Was so Shocked.. They didn't notice me and they left inside and I was so numb to React.. I Wanted to Have Answers of my questions that Why She did it? ", his hold Tightened Around nandini as He say.

Nandini Rubbed his Back blinking her eyes to stop the flowing Tears.

" I Followed Them Inside And Find Her House is decorated Like a first night.. Both were Kissing Eachother.... And When Her eyes fall on me She was Shocked but then Welcome me with smirk saying that I should congratulate Her For her marriage with the biggest Enterpreneur of the India.... When I Asked Why She did this to Me? You Know What She Said!? ", Manik Asked While looking at Her With Red Face and Red eyes, Nandini Wipe his Tears and Kissed on his forehead lingering her lips little longer there.. She so Wanted to cry hearing him but trying to be strong for him.

" She Sai......... Said Malhotra Business Was Now get bankrupt.. She Said she Was with me only for My Money....... And When we were no longer rich so she Married to him who Was her dad's Age..... And She Was Just 18..... I Never Knew She could betray me.. I Was so Broken..... I hurriedly left from there as i felt i'm hating myself Seeing Her Face.... It Was Night.. It Was v Late.... I Was so Broken that I didn't Notice that I Took wrong Turn.. I Was just walking as I just forgot my bike There in my Pain.. I thought I Can Move from it.. I thought that It's okay.. I can Manage myself out from this situation.. But I Was wrong as Something Worse Waiting For Me..... ", saying all this Manik Was hiding his Face in her Chest as Wanted to feel himself Save..

Nandini hug him more tightly kissing his Head time to Time gesturing him that SHe's Here with him....

" It's okay Manik.. You Can Share this Later.. Right Now Just sleep it's Getting Late.. ", Nandini Said With Concern getting worried for his Health because of his Constant Crying And Manik Was so Overwhelmed feeling her LOVE.. Yes, Love How he Won't be Able to know When he Knows that She Loved him.. Just the Way he Does!

He know they don't Need The verbal Confession as their Eyes Confessed their love to Eachother.....

he kissed Her, Suddenly. She could feel the heat from his body, so Enchanting, So beautiful That she could drown in it. The rich scent of him wafted through her brain, as intoxicating as peyote smoke. She felt herself succumbing to the smell, Getting Dizzy with the Intensity of Their Kiss..

Breaking The Kiss Manik Cupped her Face, " no.. If I didn't Share it then I wouldn't be able to Share it even in my entire life.. With lots of difficulty I got courage to Share my past with you.. And I.......", Nandini Covered his Mouth With her Hand.

" Manik.. Your Past is Past.. I Don't Want to Know it.. It's Enough How much you Share with me because what Matters is Our Present And Future..... ", hearing Her Words Manik hold her hand which is still on his mouth and Kiss it..

Taking a deep Breath Finally Manik Said, " I Was Almost Raped by 2 Drunk gay boys.... ".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

>>CONTINUING IN NEXT PART<<