42.❤️I LOVE YOU!❤️

Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.

_______________

MANIK POV;

" Mahesh..... ", Dadi Shouted angrily.

He didn't React But Left from There..

I Was Just grasping The Meaning of his Words!

What The Hell Was That!?

I jerk out from my Thought When I Heard dadi Saying lovingly, " Don't think much Maan.. For a Few Days He's Irritated With Something.. And also getting angry on Small Things..", I Nodded My Head but Still My Mind is Repeating On One Line - You Are Malhotra's Blood..

I'm also Malhotra's Blood then Why He's Saying Like This!?

" Maa is Right Manik.. He Seems Like a grumpy Old Man from Few Days.. So Chilled Out.. ", Badi Maa Said While Creasing my hairs Lovingly While I Chuckled And Nodded my Head.

I shook away the lingering thoughts that bade Papa said..

Me And Nandini stand up from Our Seats..

" And Bhai.. You Are handling this Contract.. I'm not Free Please.. I Have a Big Contract of my photography This Month.. I'm Working on It.. ", kartik Said stopping Me on My track.. I sighed And Nodded my Head..

" Maan.. What's This!? Work.. Work.. I think you Are Forgetting It's Almost 2 Months That you Are Married.. And you Need to Spend Time With My Pari.. ", dadi Said Glaring at Me While keeping her hands on her Waist Standing Infront Of Me.

I Smiled sheepishly," Sorry Dadi.. It's the last project Then I promised I will be taking Nandini For Our honeymoon.. And also We Got a lot of Time to Spend.. ", I Said Trying to not Blush on The mention of ' Our Honeymoon '.

Dadi Gives her Teasing Smile and Pat Lovingly on my Cheek, " You Better Be.. Otherwise I'll Break you Legs.. ", She Playfully Glares at Me making Me Chuckle I Kisses on Her forehead..

I Gazed Nandini who Has Become a tomato and looking Here And There..

Dadi Left After Creasing Nandini's Hair Lovingly.. Everyone left for their work or their Respective Rooms..

I Looked Around And Picked Her up in My Arms Making her Squeal.. I Smirked as I Pulled Her Closer And Stared Her Intensely..

She Blushed And Hide Her face into my Chest, I Chuckled and took Her to Our Room..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WRITER POV

Nandini didn't like the way bade papa talked with her Manik. But she's enough mature to not come between their talk. So she was silent.

Her being possesive for him can also drag the matter more. She knows that what badi maa said wasn't that simple.

He's not just doing it in irritation but he's doing what he believed.

But she knows what happened it'll happen and she can't Stop it.

She has enough trust on her aiyappa that he will always protect and bless her Manik.

{ I remember I didn't provide Nandini's view in my previous " HUMSAFAR " story.. So this time I'm here with little thoughts of her.. }

.

.

.

.