48.❤️A Little One!❤️

The person who ensures your peace of mind is definitely an angel.

______________________________________

NANDINI POV

" Aahhhhhh..... "

" kaarrtiikk.... "

" Calm Down Nanz.... Nothing Will go Wrong Trust Me.. ", Khushi Said Trying to Make Me Calm but How Can I Calm My Nerves When Naira is Yelling in Pain..

Right Now All Malhotra Ladies And Kartik except Elder Malhotra Men in Kaira's Room..

Kartik is sitting Beside Naira holding Her hand tightly in his, Dadi Is Rubbing her One Hand.. Badi Ma And Mom Is Rubbing Her respective Feets..

Then Something hit my Mind, " Khushi.. Where is Your Mom?", I Asked and her eyes Widen When She got to Know What I'm Trying to Say..

" She's in Her Room.. Wait a min I just Call Her.. ", Khushi Said And Ran to Her Mom Room After keeping our Vedio Call on Hold..

Just then Dad Comes in saying With Worried Voice, " Mom.. No One Is Ready to Come as the Rain is Pouring heavily outside..".

" It's Okay dad.. Calm Down.. My friend Khushi's Mother Is an Obstetrician.. She will Help us.. ", I Said Rubbing dad's Shoulder.

Though I'm reading medicine but i can't risk naira's life.

I'm not a doctor yet!!

" But Beta.. How Will We Able to deliver a Baby in a House? ", Dad Asked Worriedly.

" Dad.. In Old Times Delivery Could possibly At Home.. So Relax And please Wait outside.. ", I Said Softly Trying to control my Emotions as it's getting difficult for me to See Naira Shouting in Pain.

" Pari is Right, Suket.. We Have to do delivery at House Only.. ", Dadi Said nodding her Head.. Dad Patted my Head Before leaving the Room.

Just Then Khushi Appears with Her Mother on Screen..

" Namaste Aunty.. Sorry for disturbing you.. But We Really Need Your Help.. ", I Said Feeling Guilty for disturbing her sleep.

" No no.. Beta It's Okay.. You are just Like khushi to Us.. Ok.. Let's Finish With This.. ", Aunty Said And Gestured Me to Take Mobile Towards Naira..

I took the Mobile Towards Her And Then She Instructed, " Firstly, Check Is Her Water is broken?", I Checked And Finding it Still Left I Said," No.. It's Not.. ".

" Nandini, Wash your hands and Her vaginal area clean with soap and have a bucket of warm water at hand. Get the room's temperature up to a comfortable level. If it's cold outside, close the windows to make it cosy. The baby needs to be kept warm as soon as it is born. ", Aunty Instructed i Nodded my Head and Looked at Maa And Badi Maa they did The Work..

" And Naira Beta.. Please Be Calm.. Take Breath and calm yourself.. Everything is going to be Fine.. ", Aunty Said and naira Nodded her Head Again Shouting in Pain.

" Bring Some Clean Cotton Towels.. And Spread a Clean Quilt Under And Above Naira.. ", I Nodded my Head and Kartik Left to Get Some.. While I Again checked If the Water Broke and at The Same time it Broken with Naira's Loud Shout.. She Started Taking Heavy Breath..

" Sshh.. Calm Down Naira.. Take a deep Breath.. You both Are going to Be Fine.. ", I Said Creasing Her Hair..

Kartik gave the towel And quilt to Me and left the room but not before giving a Last Teary Glance at Naira..