①⑧❤️Gʀⓔᴇᴅ!❤️

" What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life ... to strengthen each other ... to be at one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories. "

*

Nandini's Eyes never moved from the handsome face of her Husband ; who's laying beside her with frown on his forehead.. she felt guilty seeing him sleeping uncomfortably on the floor, At the entrance of the Malhotra palace's temple..

She still remember that how Manik was so stubborn to accompany her since the first Navratri day.. today is the seventh night of Navratri and tomorrow will be the " Kanya Pujan " and this night is the last day of both to sleep on the floor..

She's actually habitual of sleeping on the floor but he's not.. she tried to make him understand that he don't have to sleep, only she have to sleep here because she sow the Seeds of barely.. but he was deaf ear to her..

He just said one thing , " Nandini.. We are HUMSAFARs and I'll always be on your Side whatever you do! I know I don't believe in god but you do and I believe in you.. ", and his Words overwhelmed her..

Nandini stretched her hand and creased the frown on his forehead and a smile curved on his lips.. Nandini smile seeing that dashing smile on his face.. she sighed and then keeping her head on his shoulder as he pulled her closer to him.. she closed her Eyes atleast to welcome the sleep..

*

NEXT MORNING

Nandini had finished preparing everything for Kanya Pujan with Aliya and mukti beside her , in the kitchen..

" Bhabhi.. What you decided about that good for nothing Witch Soha!? ", Mukti asked with curiosity twinkling in her Eyes..

" Exactly.. that B##ch dare to plan to humiliate you on your Muh-Dikhaayi.. and you didn't tell to Manik about it!!? ", Aliya said furiously thinking about - how Soha locked her in a room on Nandini's Muh-Dikhaayi Ceremony , so that everyone think that the eldest daughter-in-law is so careless to disappear in the mid of the ceremony.. Aliya is bit angry on Nandini to let that mannerless girl go so easily..

" Dii!! I know you are angry on me to let Soha go so easily.. but I don't Wanted to create mess in front of the guests.. they were here to enjoy and bless me and Manik.. I know I didn't told about it to Manik yet but I'll soon tell him.. well honestly I decided that after Kanya Pujan I'll surely tell him about it.. he was having an important meeting these days so I didn't want him to Worry.. ", Nandini explained with her calm and soft voice.. she held aliya's hand and make a pout so that her heart will melt and that's what happened!!

" Fine!! But let me warn you choti.. if she Again try to do anything with you I'll not hear you but beat her to death.. ", Aliya said strinly.

" I promise.. ", Nandini said with twinkling eyes after getting forgiveness from Aliya.. Aliya patted her cheek lovingly and then Turned to stir the farina , which is placed on the stove..

" That like my good bhabhi.. ", Mukti hugged her from behind saying This..

*

×*×*FLASHBACK×*×*

The MALHOTRA PALACE 's Terrace
  Hall has been decorated lavishly with Rich blossom Flowers , Lights and the combination of Blue-Red was the eye-catching sight for the guests present here..

              Soha's eyes were wide open in surprise,  Envy and jealousy as she looked at the Rich luxurious decoration of the MALHOTRA PALACE's Terrace,  which is not less than a Hall..