69❤️Honeymoon Part Eleven-His Smirk & Her Blush!❤️

" I love everything about you. The only thing, which bothers me, is your clothes. Take it off.''😝🙈

------------------------------------------

MALHOTRA PALACE

Durga looked at the File in her hand with Teary Eyes.. She's sitting in the Hall Waiting for Everyone to Come as She informed a servant to call all of them to hall..

" Hey Dadi, What happened? ", Kartik Asked as He Walked with Naira towards Durga and Saw her Eyes Are Filled with Tears.

Naira sit beside Durga Whereas Kartik Kneel Infront of her holding her Hands, Durga Was just staring at the file which Is Placed on her lap..

Naira looked Where she's is looking, She Frowned..

She Hold The File asked, " What's This?", her Eyes Wide as she opened The File.

On other Hand, Kartik narrowed his Eyes at her and Seeing her Froze he Snatched the File and his eyes too got Widen..

In the Mean While, other Members also Comes to Hall..

" What happened Bhai? ", Randhir Asked keeping his hand on his Shoulder seeing him sitting on his Knees, Immobile with a file in his hands..

Randhir shake him not getting his Reply, Kartik looked at him with teary Eyes making him and other Members panick.

Randhir took the file from him and as he looked into the file his Expressions Was Not Less..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

SUBRAMANYAMPURAM - TAMILNADU.

Jagpati Was sitting in his room on his rocking chair.. He's lost in his Thoughts thinking about the Sucides happening in the Village..

He's in relief that he Had already sent his Daughter Siya and Son Amar to Mumbai as Amar Was Having Some Work in his restaurant.. Atleast they will be Safe from all this Mess!

Suddenly, he Heard a shout from outside.. He hurriedly ran out and Find saundarya standing Freezed Infront of his Soon to be Son-in-law's Room..

He gets Scared as a lot of thoughts runs in his Mind, he Slowly with his shivering Feets walks Towards the Room and As He Reached There What He Saw Makes him Cried out Loud..

Saundarya Was also crying Seeing Scene Infront Of them..

Jagpati took his Wife in side hug and both slowly Walked Inside When they saw same Suicide Note in their son-in-law's hand whereas he has Hanged himself on The Fan....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

MUMBAI - LOVELY BITES RESTAURANT..

Fab-4 Has been Spenting their Time in this restaurant Where he became friends with Amar and Siya.. Nitin Was the One Who took help from Fab-4 to take care of both of Them.. Amar has already Visited Mumbai Before and had Completed his Masters in hotel management.. And Knows each and every corner of Mumbai v well specially the Area where he has his restaurant..