20❤️Cute Nok-jhok!❤️

5 Rules of a Relationship ; Stay faithful, make them feel wanted, respect your partner, don't flirt with others, but with Your Wife.😝😂

______________________________________

It's Been a Month to manan marriage.. And Manik is getting much naughtier as the time passed by with nandini.. He didn't forget to even tease her whenever they are Infront of their Family..

nandini is getting open with him and start sharing everything with whatever happened in Whole Day..

Fab-4 get more closer to nandini that Sometimes they fight with manik to spend time with nandini and being a selfish monster Who just want his nandini attentions for himself only, always took her away from them making them pout while nandini was innocently asking Manik, Why he dragged her Like this? But in return she just see him nonchalant..

Today Morning ; Manish and suket left for their business tour for 3-4 Days And durga kept a pooja in mandir for manan.. And as manik don't believe in all these Pooja he just refused yesterday night only to attend and kept nandini with himself and Now our manan is Still sleeping in their room in eachother Arms..

Durga left with sangeeta and Swarna to Temple at Early Morning..

And now Manan is Alone in the big Malhotra Mension as Sandhir and kaira is also not home who left for Some function yesterday night..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NANDINI POV

Today I was the one Who woke up vey early..

As I opened my eyes I looked at him who is cutely sleeping like a Baby with his mouth little Open..

I admired him creasing his hair and in sleep he leaned closer to me feeling my touch and a Smile on his Face.

He's just like his Name – a gem!

Thank you Ayyappa for blessing me him in my life..

In this one month I only received his Care and respect and his Care and his respect for me Makes me feel Some unknown feelings For Him.

Because of him I received a loving Family and friends like Fab-4..

I slowly lean closer to him and kissed on his forehead and then seeing the time I hurriedly get up And walk towards our wardrobe.. Taking my Clothes I walked towards washroom and taking a quick bath started preparing breakfast for him.

As I was once done with the breakfast

I went up to wake him up. Entering the room I found him sleeping like a cute baby..

flat on his stomach with a pout on his lips and his hair caressing his forehead. I was just admiring him as he looked so adorable and had almost forgotten why I had come up but then I came back when due to the sunlight he frowned a liitle and turned his face to other-side with a cute pout..

I Chuckled and walked towards him and sit beside his head..

" Suniye...uthiye... 7 baj chuke hai aap late ho jaayenge..( Wake up.. It's already 7..you will get Late.. )", I'm Still getting shying while taking his Name and that's makes Him Pissed.

" don't Call me by that Name.. ", he Sounded Pissed and rested his head on my lap and holding my hand he kept it on his Hairs.

" you know na.. I Can't.. ", I Pouted looking at him while his eyes is still closed.