58. ❤️ New Characters!!❤️

NEW CHARACTER ~

SIYA MURTHY - Nandini's Cousin Sister And a Shy, well Mannerd And intelligent girl.. Daughter of Nandini's Bade Mamu.. her reliance is fixed by her Appa. It's an arranged marriage. Though she believes in love marriage but she can never say no to her caring father.

AMAR MURTHY - Anna of Nandini.. The Elder Son of her Bade Mamu.. Smart, intelligent and Lives in London as he got his job there.. Loved both Sisters allot.. has comes back to India and has a famous restaurant in Delhi. He lives there only as he loves to be an independent.

SAUNDARYA AND JAGPATI MURTHY - Bade Mamu And Mami of Nandini Lives in subramaniapuram Village, Tamil Nadu.. Jagpati is the mukhya of the Village.. it is the main village and there are other 50-60 villages which are ruled by jagpati.. Both Are soft hearted and golden Hearted Person.. Both love Nandini allot and in past years whatever happened with nandini they don't know about it.. Nitin never disclosed his misunderstanding regarding their Sister and brother-in-law's Murder.. Both only Know an accident happened and Ram and priya died in that accident, nothing more they know about it! Loved their daughter and Son Allot..

....

There are some more side characters......
That will come as the story unfolds further on..
My old readers of this story maybe still remember that an interesting and mysterious track is going to begin..😌🤫