23❤️Cooking For Her!❤️

bin tere mera kya hai
jisko sunoon jisko kahoon
bin tere mujh mein kya hai
jisko jiyoon jis mein rahoon
tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
tere ik pal mein sadiyaan meri
bin tere main sehra saa hoon
bin tere main qatra bhi nahi

Without you, what’s mine,
that I should hear or say..
without you what’s in me,
which I should live, in which to live,
In you alone my life is there,
in a moment of yours, my centuries are there..
without you I am like a desert,
without you, I am not even a drop.

______________________________________

HOSPITAL 🏥

Manik Slowly Entered in the Room and find his nandini laying on the Bed with bandage on her forehead..

His Steps were jelly while walking towards her.. Her condition Making him feel that He's Dying..

He's hating himself for not protecting his Nandini.. he first time felt himself useless.. a person who can't even protect his own wife.. it's so easy for him to run business and win lots of business awards.. but here he lost..

Today he felt everything Adhura and there wasn't any Sukun in his life after seeing her in his Arms bleeding.. his heart felt as if it goes squished by someone.. he never felt like this ever in his Life..

A person who never cry in his whole life, today he has tears in his Eyes..

He Sit beside her Bed on Stool and took her hand in his.. He kissed her Hand..

Feeling his touch She opened her Eyes slowly.. She turn her Face towards him and Smile gentle.. her Clear, pure and innocent just have him in her eyes.. nothing matter to her if he's present in her Life..

" I'm Really Sorry jaan.. I couldn't able to protect you from that Evils.. I'm so bad.. So useless.. I'm sorry.. ", He apologized keeping his forehead on her hand, feeling guilty for unable to protect her.. When he himself promised that he will never let anyone hurt her..

Nandini was going to sit to make him understand that it wasn't his fault.. she can never see him drowning in Guilt.. it hurt her to see him like this but before she sit she was unable to as her head was bursting in immense Pain,
" aahh.. ".

Hearing her manik got Panick.. He looked towards her and help her to sit on the Bed comfortably and then Cupped her Face, " Jaan.. Are you Alright? Wait.. I'll Call Doctor..", He was going to Call doctor when nandini hold his hand.

He Looked back and find her seeing him with teary eyes..

He hurriedly go towards her and sit beside her cupping her Face he Asked, " What happened? Are you feeling Pain Somewhere? ".

Nandini nodded her head in yes and then pointed towards her Heart.. Manik looked at her..

Nandini was already looking at him and when his chocolate brown Orbs Met with her Blue Orbs, She Said, " It's pain here.. ", keeping his hand on her heart," When you Blame yourself for which you don't have any idea!", Manik Bend his Head as the tears fall Down directly landing on her hand..

She Cupped his Face and lifted his head and both eyes met, " Manik.. It was not your fault.. Why are you blaming yourself? You know you are the one Who trusted me When I shared that my mamu Blamed that I killed my Own parents.. You was the One who Motivate me to Fight back.. You know When Shyam was trying to..", She trailed off as a fear ran down her Spine making his Muscles Tightened.