49.❤️A Bundle of Joy!❤️

Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.

_____________________

KARTIK POV

As Soon as i Turn Hearing Nandini bhabhi's Voice i Frozen Seeing Mine And Naira's Ansh in Her Arms..

Tears Flow Down as my Feets automatically Start Moving Towards Bhabhi..

I stopped just 2-3 Feets Away And The View of my innocent Baby Makes Me Cry.. I Looked at Bhabhi as if I was asking M I Dreaming?

She Shake her head Negatively And Asked , " Won't You Take Him in Your Arms?", I Cried Nodding My Head And took him in My Arms with my Shivering Hands.. Bhabhi Creased his Little Head And Then Cupping My Cheek She Said, " congratulations Kartik Papa..", We Laughed and Soon Dad And Chote Papa too joined Me..

The feeling of becoming a father is so overwhelming. I'm on cloud nine right now. I wanted to shouted in happiness but I don't want to scare my little one.

 I wanted to shouted in happiness but I don't want to scare my little one

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WRITER POV

Kartik walks Inside their Room with his Baby in his Arms While Other Family Members Gives Couple Alone Time to Live this Happy Moment..

Indeed it Was The Hard Night they Have ever experienced..

Walking Inside Kartik finds Naira resting on the Bed with Closed Eyes.. He sat Beside Her And Kissed on Her forehead.. Feeling his touch She opened Her Eyes..

Seeing her Love And Son together Brings Tears of joy in her Eyes.. Since so Long She Was Imagining this Moment and today Finally they got this Moment..

Naira Tried to sit So Kartik helped Her and Then Gives Baby to Her.. Naira Admire their Baby boy And Shower loving Kisses on his Face..

" Kartik.... Finally.... ", Naira Cried hugging her son close to Her Chest..

" Finally.. ", Kartik too doesn't Have Any Words to express.. The Moment is so overwhelming that it is difficult for both of them to express How they are Feeling..

Kartik keeps his Forehead On Naira While With One Hand Holding his Son..