⑤❤️Iɴᴛᴇ🅉ᴀᴀʀ!❤️

Jab Ishq Tan Se Nahi Man Se Hota Hai !!To Intazaar Bhee Beshumaar Hota Hai Aur Pyaar Bhi Beshumaar Hota Hai !!

To Intazaar Bhee Beshumaar Hota Hai Aur Pyaar Bhi Beshumaar Hota Hai !!

{ When love is with the mind and not with the body !!
So the wait is also endless and the love is also endless! }

________________________________

Durga Dadi, who was day by Day getting used to of Nandini's innocence and her Pure heart - also Share about her decision to her family even Manik but he's not ready to marry anyone because he only want to concentrate on his work , his business and his upcoming albums..

He's Also Hell buzy with his practicing for his next album from tomorrow.. So, he didn't tell anything further rather than just " he's not Ready " but Our dadi is hell stubborn so she decided to talk with Mami for Nandini's hand..

.

.

.

.

DURGA-POV

I decided to meet My Pari's Mami tomorrow morning..

Yes this will be great..

I have informed Albert to find about her Address..

I just can't wait anymore to bring my Pari permanently in my house..

I'll talk about this with other family members after meeting My Pari's family..

Yes ; that will be perfect..

POV-ENDs.

" Yipieee!! ", She Squealed like a little girl on her thoughts and then sleep..

She knows - Her Grandson will grow old if she will give him the responsibility to find a perfect girl for him.. but she doesn't have that patience in her, now after meeting her pari..

Now she can't " Intezaar " Anymore!!

_______________________________

DHRUV-POV

This Girl!!

I tell you!!

A weirdo!!

As I ring the bell she opened the door only in towel..

Like seriously!!

What if it wasn't me or someone else!!?

A sudden possesiveness ran through my veins..

Then instead of walking towards her room to wear her clothes ; she dragged me into theatre room and ordered me to wait for her here Only!!

Don't she know she's a Girl and she shouldn't come in in front of a boy like this!!?