61. ❤️ Honeymoon Part Three - Yum😋❤️

Roop Tera Mastana..
Pyaar Mera Diwana..
Bhool koi humse,
na ho jaye....

____________________________

Dhruliya Side..............

Aliya is hell busy with her upcoming fashion show and her study room is filled with the drawing of ruff designs scattered all over the floor as she sit on floor trying to think what to put different in her designs.

She's busy in her work since she comes back from her boutique at 11 Am. As mukti is her partner she's handling the fanancial and labour side. Aliya massaged her forehead as it hurt a lot. She skipped her Lunch totally forgetting about it.. as she massage her bursting head a cup of hot coffee appeared in front of her. She looked above and find dhruv sitting in front of her.

" Dhruv.... When did you come!!? ", Aliya asked as she blinked her eyes, startled with his presence.

" Well.. I just come and got to know from Maria aunty you skipped your lunch!! Aliya how can you be careless!? ", Dhruv asked shaking his head in disbelief.

Aliya pouted as she took cup from him and sipped the coffee which warm her throat and give some relief to her headache, " I'm sorry baby.. the deadline is next week and I'm still didn't get any idea.. ", she sighed.

Dhruv smile and shove the drawing papers in front of him aside and he himself slide closer to his girlfriend, taking her in his arm he pressed her forehead, " it's ok Aliya.. I know you will do this.. and I trust you.. hmm!!? ", His soft voice makes aliya's heart skipped a beat. She keep her head on his chest. She felt sad as she waste a lot of time understanding dhruv's love for her. She should have understand before that what she was feeling for manik before was just an infatuation or the gratitude for the person who saves her life once.

" Thank you baby for loving me even though I was a bitch before.. ", Aliya said as she stared lovingly at dhruv and then peck on his lips making dhruv smile.. he hugged her sighing thanking God to finally blessing him with the love of the person whom he's loving since He met her for the first time..

.........

Mukbir Side.............

Mukti is in cabir's house after handling her boutique work. She doesn't wanted to go to her home as she hated to be there. Her parents fight a lot and it makes her headache. So she felt it better to be with cabir..

Mukti and cabir is playing video game in cabir's room.

" I'll make you lose again in this round bhukkhad.. "

" Ohh lady bheam.. I lost last round because I was distracted by the heavenly smell of pao bhaji.. when mom come inside to give us.. "

" Don't shooting excuses dude!! Shoot the opponent.. "

Mukti shouted as she shoot the bullet on cabir's character and his character died in the game and he lost the game against.

Cabir whined, " no.. no.. it's cheating.. you were distracting me by talking with me.. ".

" Everything is fare in love and war.. ", Mukti said dramatically winking at him while smacking his head making him hiss.. he took the pillow beside him and throw it on mukti and it hit on Mukti's face.