65❤️Honeymoon Part Seven - Excitement!❤️

“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”

__________________________________

Nandini POV Continues..................

I felt like I would pass out, I felt like the spirit was set ablaze. My skin singed everywhere his lips came in contact with. I had never felt so loved, so exalted and glorified. He was so sweet to me, he was loving me. Every bit of me. I felt myself falling for him, a hundred times harder, depth I didn't know I could. My face turned hot and red as his fingers fiddled with the zip greasing my Bair Skin...

"Say it!", He ordered.

"I-i want it.. ", I said Blushing Hardly, i felt my body is shivering with his husky yet dominating voice and in response to me he nodded.

"You won't regret it, love.. ", He said as he kissed my cheeks. He then slowly made his way down my neck and started his kisses. I felt him tugged on my dress and soon it was on the floor with his shirt. He pulled away and looked down at me. I wasn't wearing a b## so I was completely exposed in front of him

"Beautiful.... ", He murmured creasing the skin beside my exposed Breasts, I shivered at his careful yet cold touch on my warm soft skin and I blushed. My warm cheeks felt like a hot chapati pan. And feel that the burning of my cheek is spreading all over my body!!

He leaned and started to kiss my stomach and went further down. My finger found its way into his hair. After a few moments of his kisses, he pulled away.

"You won't regret it, I promise baby.. ", He Said with a Husky Voice. His husky voice does some magic to me making my heart does marathon in my chest. The thudding sound of my heart mixed with his as if singing in harmony.

I felt just the way the lyrics of my favourite song -

Your love beside on me, I feel
Throughout the silence we’re never be apart

I hear your beating heart
Like symphony in harmony

I know I won't regret anything ever in my Life, he's going to complete me, he's going to make me his in every Sense!

And I'm looking forward to when I'll be his in all senses from my soul to my body. Even though I'm nervous I still felt with him, around me it'll be very special.

His touches has always been a blessing to me. His touches always makes me feel loved and wanted.

And now I can't wait for.........

Our first time..

Ohh!

I'm so excited to be his!!!!!!

*

*

WRITER POV ...................

{ SUBRAMANYAMPURAM - TAMILNADU..}

It's Evening There and the mukhya jagatpati Announced for Village assembly.. And Everyone is Assembled Under The Big Tree where always this Meeting Held..

"  Mukiyā ji, nāṉ uṅkaḷ mītu kuṟṟam cāṭṭavillai, āṉāl nīṅkaḷ tirumaṇa caṭaṅkukaḷait toṭaṅkiya piṉṉarē inta maraṇaṅkaḷ aṉaittum naṭakkiṉṟaṉa eṉpatum uṇmaitāṉ.. ( Mukhiya Ji, I'm not Accusing you but it's also True that These all Deaths Are happening Just After You Started With The Wedding Rituals..) ", An Old Man Said with The Glint Of Fear in his Eyes.