62. ❤️ Honeymoon Part Four - Ice-cream Romance!❤️

Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I'm with you!

__________________________________

Germany..........

Sanjeev was sipping his coffee while standing in his room's balcony in his just sleeping pajama and his chest is nacked. It's early morning here. His wife is still sleeping in his room. He's thinking what manik told to him before leaving for his honeymoon. He's really disappointed in his Father in law who's believing a stranger rather than his family member who has grown up under his care.

He sighed as he looked at the canvas of the sky filled with different colours. A cool Breeze flew around flying his ruffled hair which danced on his forehead.

His wife was so hurt after hearing what manik told them and told them he won't be coming back now. He'll be moving out of the Malhotra palace. He even give a file to his secretary who has worked for him till now and as the secretary is a person who's very loyal to manik he promised that after handovering the file Malhotra people he will resign from his job. Even though manik was strict when it comes to work, he has helped his secretary a lot when his mother was inflicted by blood cancer. And now his mother is perfectly fine. Though she's a little weak but now she's out of danger.

Sanjeev comes out from his thoughts when he felt a pair of soft arms hugging him from back. He smiled as he hold her hand and kissed them.

" Good morning baby. "

" Good morning Sanjeev.. "

She snuggle more onto his back with her eyes still closed.

" How are you now baby!!? Feeling better? ", Sanjeev asked as she pulled her in front of him and she keep her head lazily on his chest, her eyes Still close.

" I'm tired.. I'm feeling very tired.. ", she pouted as it's been 3 days since she's feeling tired. She always felt sleepy and even if she tried to keep herself awake and do her designs she end up sleeping on her study table.

Sanjeev creased her hair with one hand and with other he massaged her back, " I'll keep you to doctor after I come back from office.. hmm!? ", Sapna sighed in relief.

Another second she cried, " I won't go Malhotra palace again.. I don't like them anymore.. they hurt my Bhai. ", She sobbed as she hugged him tightly.

" But baby it was only Mahesh uncle.. why you don't wanted to meet others!!? They toh love manik right!? ", Sanjeev said as he rubbed her back.

" I don't know.. I only know they hurt my brother and I don't like them anymore.. ", she sniffed and stubbornly said making Sanjeev sighed in helplessness. He knows manik is most important person for her.

*

*

On Manan Side...............

⚠MATURE CONTENT⚠

She again took more ice-cream in her Fingers and applied all over his chest,on his nipples,his abs.....
She kept the box beside and started to lick the ice Manik ( cream ) moaned heavily...he was not in his senses...

He got aroused and he knew what to do next....He grabbed the tub of ice cream from the table and giggled, " My Baby is getting bold.. Now..", nandini lowered her head while blushing And Then Manik Said, " I too Wanted to taste the ice cream Nandini... ".

Nandini thought he would do the exact same as she did  and apply ice cream on her chest..but instead manik took a full spoon and put it in his mouth...He teased her...nandini was shocked...

Suddenly manik picked her one leg forward,applied ice cream on her leg from her ankle to the end of her inner thighs...

Nandini bit her lower lip as she knew the new experience would make her crazy.

He sat down and started licking the ice cream inch by inch on her leg...nandini bent her back as she felt herself floating in love with manik.

Soon manik reached  the end of her thighs...and he went licking down into her.

Providing her pleasure ,he made her moan loudly.He soon crept one hand inside her blouse from below and pressed her bosoms hard. After reaching her g spot,he made to the finale.He stood up and kissed her lips... the kiss was so deep as if there were no tomorrow.

*

*

*

*

MANIK POV

I push her up against the kitchen counter. Her ass is in my hands it feels amazing just like it looks. We have been kissing non stop her hands all over me and I love it. I move my hands so one of my hands is free and I run up and down her back under her saree pallu, her skin is so soft. I Hungrily kiss her more, this is perfect. But I want more I remove her saree pallu and let it fall Down on the Floor, and She Was now just in her blouse and peticoat, feeling her slender firm body against mine. I grind into her and I hear a soft moan from her cute little mouth.

I climb on top of her looking into her blue Orbs, my obsession. I kiss her again with all the passion and love I had . I take her blouse off and look down on her beautiful body. She pulled me down to her and kissed me again. God this feels amazing. Having her with me , I pulled her petticoat's string and it slid down to the Floor..

She Was not left in her white lace thong and her lacy b##.

I kiss her hard trailing it down to her neck sucking on her bre### hearing her moan too loud, after removing her lacy b## in a Swift. I kiss down her sides not missing any spot then I go down to her legs. Trailing kisses down to her Legs I Removed Her thong and seeing Her Shaved pu### dripping wet, I can't take it anymore so I go in and eat her sweet pu### out making sure she was moaning and swilling in joy, she came saying my name and man it was amazing she tasted as sweet as she looked. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her tasting herself on my lips moaning , god this girl makes me so hard. I kiss her again and again..

Suddenly inbetween our kiss I entered my finger inside her wet Pu##y. It's slippery and it easily let my finger enter her. As I started to finger penetrate her I creased the inner wall of her making her shiver as her moan didn't stop even if I'm kissing her. While creasing lazily her inner wall my finger found the weak spot which makes her moan loudly and she cum on my hand.

My eyes twinkled seeing the milky yet juicy liquid dripping on my hand. I broke the kiss and hurriedly kneel down and started to lick her dripping pu##y clean. It feels so good and it's quite worth it to wait patiently for her to get well..

####M C_END####

" it's getting difficult to hold myself back Baby.. ", I Confessed panting hardly as I kept my forehead on Her.

Nandini closed her eyes, unable to look into his Eyes, manik Smile And peck on her Lips..

he picked her up and took her in the room. In the room they snuggled inside the sheet and slept in each other's arms.

*

*

>>Continuing In The Next Part<<