21❤️Nandini in her Maternal Home❤️

My husband Is One of my greatest Blessings from God.
His Love Is a Gift That I Open Everyday.

______________________________________

WRITER POV

" Nandini...My tie? ", He Call looking at the tie in his hand with a mysterious Smile as something strike in his Mind.

He's in His walk in closet getting ready For his Work.

" it's Placed beside your blazer.. ", She Replied setting their Bed properly.

" Yes, I know! ", His Smile got Wider.

" then??", She Frowned stopping in mid whatever she was doing.

" So who will help Wear tie to me? ", he Said chuckling slightly.

" Jee? ", She frowned but as he Comes out from his walk in closet And stood in front of her with his tie in his hand  she Realized that he was waiting for her to tie it for him.

so she moved ahead and taking it from his hands placed it  around his neck and immediately started tieing it.

Vo..... I thought that you must have know how to worn a tie, y...You wear it everyday..",She Said tieing his tie.

" Yes, who said that I don't know how to wear a tie!? ", Hearing his nonchanlent voice She looked up at him with a frown but it disapperead quickly and her eyes grew wide in shock as all of a sudden he pulled her closer by her waist.

" I know very well to tie it but from now on you will tie it daily.. Because it's better this way.... with you in my arms..", As he ended his words he winked at her with the million dollar smile playing on his lips and pull her more Closer to him.

She instantly looked away as the meaning of his words seeped in.

" So, Say Mrs. Malhotra Deal Done? ",
She stopped for a second as he addressed her as Mrs. Malhotra.

Ofcourse she Is Mrs. Malhotra but this felt so different and beautiful to hear that from his mouth.

Her cheeks instantly coloured up and that obviously did not go unnoticed by him!

" Say MRS. MALHOTRA! ", He purposely pressuring on that word to tease her. As she was done with his tie she adjusted it properly and said,
" Your...t... tie is tied now! Leave me.. You will get late! ", While wringling in his Arms to Comes out.

He pulled her more closer and tight his hold her bare waist Making Pattern on it Teasing Her, " Uhuh...not till I get my answer Mrs. Malhotra!".

" Hmm... ", looking at his tie she only Says hmm as she's feeling hell shy the way he's making pattern on her waist.. Her heart beat is getting faster by each passing second.

" What Hmmm? "

" This ... that I ... will tie your tie like this everyday ... Now ... Now leave me!", She Stammered while saying due to their proximity.

" Nopss!", he Said While pressuring the Word 'pss'.

" Why?"

" My wish! I don't have Mood to leave you.. ", She just stared at him turning all red as he was surprising her minute by minute!