①⑥❤️Sʜᴏᴘⓟɪɴɢ Wɪᴛʜ Hᴜʙʙʏ!❤️

Everyone has the desire to freeze a wonderful moment they are in, just like a camera, and stay in that moment forever!

______________________________________

WRITER POV

As all know that Nandini's mami and her Sister is coming all elders are sitting in the Hall..

Durga was talking with sangeeta When She Noticed Sheela with Soha coming Inside..

" That's Good you guyz Comes here to meet Pari..", Durga Said with a Smile.

saying this durga told them to sit There all were talking on random topic While Mami and Soha was roaming their eyes seeing the royal Palace..

Thinking that nandini Becomes the Elder daughter-in-law of Malhotras which Makes their blood boil but somehow they managed to smile While talking with Elder Ladies..

When they were talking Sheela's eyes went on stairs where manan is standing.. Manik is whispering something in her Ears while she's clutching his arm tightly, nodding her head looking at him deeply in his eyes. Seeing this Sheela glared at nandini thinking her to be so lucky..

And seeing her mother staring or glaring at one place Soha turn only to find Manik giving a forehead kiss to nandini which makes her jealous.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On other Side ; Manik looked at nandini who clutched his arm tightly seeing Someone.. He can read a fear in her eyes which makes him restless he looked at the direction and finding her Mami and Soha which makes his blood boil but he control himself and rubbed her Arm slightly.

" Nandini.. Relax.. No one is going to hurt you.. I'm here.. ok? ", Manik whispered and hearing him nandini looked at his brown eyes nodding her Head.

To makes her relax he kissed on her forehead making her Sigh in bliss and her fear Vanished in thin air..

Manik encircled his Arm around her bare waist making her Shiver feeling his cold Finger making Manik Smile seeing his effect on her.

They walked downstairs while Manik's hand is still rested possessively on her bare waist creasing lightly making her Blush while manik was just teasing her.. He just don't want her to think about her dam family..

" dadi.. We are going for shopping.. ", Manik Said to Durga after giving a strin look to Sheela and Soha who was getting jealous the way Manik is behaving with nandini.. He's not behaving like they thought before..

They thought Manik will always be buzy in his work and will never give his time to nandini..

Firstly, their dream broke of getting Soha married to Manik by that goons..

They didn't till now got to know that why they kidnapped Soha and without in anyone's noticed they kept her in her Room..

Why?

How?

And Now fully changed Manik!!?

Their trance broke when durga Said, " but Maan.. Sheela and Soha has Come.. Let them meet her for sometime.. Let them talk.. ".

Giving a brief look at the both chudails Manik Said, " no dadi.. Nandini isn't having her clothes so I'm taking her on shopping.. ".

At the same time fab-4 too Comes down..