26❤️She's Mine..❤️

Up there, in the heaven above, I believe an angel is watching over me and sent you to me.

_________________________________________

Creasing His hairs, nandini Kissed on his forehead, " Manik.. You are not only My husband but you are the only one I have Who has Right on me and you are the only one whom I can call Mine.. You are my Soul , Manik.. Then how can a body live without its Soul!? ", hearing Her Words Manik was so overwhelmed and obviously her words gives him confident to Share his past and She will never Leave him.. If, he's her soul then She's his Heartbeat.. And he knows he won't be able to live without his Heartbeat!

Dard mere woh bhula hi gaya
Kuchh aisa asar hua
Jeena mujhe phir se woh sikha rahaa..

Manik Started While Pulling her More closer, " Nandini........ When I Was Preparing For My 12th Board I Used to have Tuitions For My subject in which I was weak.. It was Near My School Only So, I always went after my School.. Fab-4 Also join me as it was our Rule that whatever We will do We do it together.. Everything was going Well And our Boards Were approaching and We Fab-5 Were doing Hardwork.. Our tuition di was so intelligent and also fun Loving.. And whenever We got free Time We all will do masti even tuition di also sometimes Becomes Like us, totally pranksters and We will together do Pranks on the neighbours there.. But One Day---------------- ", But he was interrupted by a Phone Call..

Manik looked at nandini who kissed on his Cheek and nodded her head to pick up the Call.. She was going to get up but Manik pull her more Closer and didn't let Her go.. While Manik Recieve the Call as It Was Dhruv's Call..

" Hey Buddy.. I hope I didn't disturb you! ", Manik Heard Dhruv sheepish Voice.

Manik Rolled his Eyes, " After disturbing He's Saying I hope I didn't disturb you..", Manik Mummerd cursing imitating him.. Nandini giggle silently hearing him.

" Oyee! What are you Saying? Say allowed We are also here.. ", He Heard Cabir's Voice as the Call is on conference.

While Nandini Rested her head on his Heart Closing her Eyes..

" Nothing.. Firstly say Why did you guyz Call Me? ", Manik Asked Getting annoying with their all of sudden Disturbance.. *Just Like Readers😂*

" what's This Manik? Can't We Call without Any Reason? ", Mukti Asked with Baby Voice.

" No Not Like that Mukti.. You, Dhruv And Aliya Can Call except This Monkey Dhawan.. ", Manik Said For Teasing Cabir While Others Laugh Nandini also didn't able to control her giggle and that's was also Heard By Fab-4..

" Shut up Manik.. Why Are You making Fun of Me Infront of My Nandu? ", Cabir Asked while faking hurt..

" Oyyee! She's not Yours..  Idiot.. She's Mine.. ", A possessive Malhotra Said pulling nandini closer kissing on top of her Head.

" Ohhoo! Possessive Much! ", Aliya Teased.

Nandini Looked at him, " Off course.. She's my Wife.. ", he too looked at her and kissed on her Chin.. Making her Blushed..

" OK.. Ok.. Now We should Come on the point.. Manik you Told For Nandini's Admission.. It's Done.. We talked with The principal he has no problem with it.. ", Mukti Informed.

" That's Great.. Then from When nandini Can join her Classes? ", Manik asked Getting happy..

Nandini looked at him with frown, seeing her frown manik put his mobile on Speaker..