68.❤️Honeymoon Part Ten-Glows Like Peaches❤️

"There is this guy who stole my heart. He calls me his wife."

______________________________________

She was looking drop dead gorgeous.

Then she took towel to dry her hair ,put some lip balm and let her hair messy with small water droplets falling on her body. she was in full mood of seducing her husband, today. She takes a look at herself in mirror and agrees with herself that she is ready to kill.

She comes out and see her handsome hubby in kitchen. If, She's not in Love with him yet then after seeing his Care for Her, his Love and him being controlling himself to do anything naughty with just because she Was sore then She will Sure fall in Love After This...

She's falling in Love more with Him by each passing Sec, min And Days..

He was making White Sauce pasta for her. chopping vegetables and boiling pasta , he chopped few black olives as he knew she likes them a lot in her favorite white Sauce pasta..

She could not wait any further, goes to him and hug him from behind. he makes that satisfying sound and purrs like a kitten. He pulls her to hug her properly and now its his turn to get the jhatka.

when he saw her in his white shirt, open wet hair, no makeup and cute smile. there's very little left for imagination and he have the same reaction as hers when she saw him with Bare Chest. she blush looking his jaw dropping expression and hugs him tight. He pulls her closer to her and put her in the counter and stands between her legs , she immediately wraps her legs around his bare waist. He lost his mind feeling her bare hot c### against his stomach .

" Do you Even know What You are Doing to Me Baby!? ", He Asked huskily nuzzling in Her Neck.

" no One is stopping you, Manik.. ", She Hissed as his teeth Greased her skin of Neck..

His Voice Was Calm When he Continue, "I guess you have no idea how much I want you , but I want you to enjoy every minute of me making love to you , I want you to love every minute of it. I want you to want me and love me but for that I want you to be completely Ready.. And Right Now Baby I don't want to hurt you More.. I also want to feel myself inside you Baby But not on Cost of Hurting you.. Last night only I know How my heart breaks seeing you in Pain.. Just rest for today Baby.. But tomorrow I'll not let you Leave Me even for a second.. ", but At last his voice Changed naughtier Making Her blush with tears in her Eyes..

Yes, She had tears in her eyes when he finishes, but it was not sad tears But was happy, she felt how lucky she is to have him in her life. He kisses her on her forehead and puts her down and goes back to prepare the breakfast.

While She Was just admiring him Serving the pasta in a serving Bowl and walking to her where she's Standing..

Keeping bowl on the little dining table, He pull out a Chair For Her and Gesture her to Sit but she Shake Her head in no And gestured him to Sit, he raized his One eyebrow but obliged her and the next second he see her sitting on his Lap..

He cleared his throat, Groaning, " you are getting naughty Baby.. ", while She Giggled.

He start feeding her and she feeds him. both finish their breakfast but nandini Was not in her Shy Mood today, She's getting Bolder, obviously in her naughty husband's Company..

she puts her legs around his waist, one leg each side and pulls himself closer to her. He holds her with one hand and runs his other through his hair. He Was extremely turned on.

She kisses his face, his forehead, his nose, his ears , behind his ears , his neck, suck on it to give him more marks and all this while she was pushing herself closer to him. She nibbles his ears and lick it. He puts his hands inside her shirt and caresses her back. He was going out of control but then he gets up. She is still on his lap. She holds him tighter and he takes her to the room.