60. ❤️ Honeymoon Part Two - Mood Swing!❤️

Badle Tere Maahi
Laake Jo Koyi Saari
Duniya Bhi Dede Agar Toh
Kise Duniya Chahiye
Tu Hai Toh Mujhe
Phir Aur Kya Chahiye

___________________________________________

The hot Dinner is Arranged In front of them, With Candles around the Table While The Stars and moon in the Sky Enhances the Moment..

" Wow! It's So beautiful Manik.. ", nandini Exclaimed while admiring everything..

Manik Pulled Her Closer And keep a Bite Infront of mouth, " off course.. It Should be beautiful.. When it Comes to you everything should be perfect and Special..", nandini Smile with Tears and then let him Feed Her, She Also Feed him..

They enjoyed their candle light dinner with lots of talks, pulling eachother Legs And with lots of lovey dovey..

After a while........

Manan are laying on the deck of Yatch. There's the three way sofa around them and the red romantic light illuminated the surrounding. They can see the moon glowing in the sky surrounded by twinkling stars.

Nandini's head is on manik's chest and manik is comfortably laying on the soft with her in his broad arms. Nandini heard the melodious dhak dhak sound of her husband's heartbeat making her sigh in bliss. There's nothing can be more beautiful and serien begining of honeymoon like this.

Laying in her husband's arms comfortably, hearing the music of his heart, the night breeze touching them giving them the blessing of nature to be together always and the moon and stars witnessing the beautiful couple laying in eachother arms. What can she ask more!!?

She never thought one day she will get her dream man. Who will care for her, protect her and love her like manik do. She feels so lucky to have him and she always thanks dadi in her heart for marrying her to such a husband like manik. He's just like his name - A Gem!

" Mani.... "

" Hmm..!? ", She heard his soft and gentle voice as he tenderly crease her hair.

" You know I don't like stars.. ", Nandini sighed as she revealed something she never said to anyone.

" Why!!? ", Manik was taken a back. His baby doesn't like stars when he always has a strange attraction towards stars. He don't know Why!!?

" There's a saying that when someone died they become stars in the sky and I don't like the fact that my Amma and appa aren't with me but in the sky in the form of stars.. ", Nandini pouted as she Played with the buttons of his shirt.

Manik chuckled and said, " Baby Jaan.. so what they aren't beside you! They are in your heart and looking from above giving their blessings to you and looking at you living your life with me.. they will be always happy that now their daughter is happy and maybe till now they have gone to the path of reincarnation.. ", he kissed on the top of her head. He pulled her closer and now she's wholly laying on his body. His other hand on her waist tightened to make her lay comfortably in his arms.

Nandini didn't said again about the stars but then she opened her mouth saying, " Amma used to have fireflies and she always says that in the presence of a couple who has true love for each other , the fireflies will glow brightly celebrating their true love. I always witness those fireflies glowing in the presence of Amma and appa.. but after their death mami throw that jar of fireflies away. I tried to stop her but she never listened to me. On the other hand she beat me hardly with the stick. ", Nandini shudder remembering that night. She has cried a lot. Those hits by stick didn't hurt her but her mami's words hurt her the most. It slashed her heart deeply leaving the wounds on her heart which maybe she never know when it'll heal!!

Manik clutched his fist tightly hearing what that bi**h did to his baby Jaan. He will show those evils the true form of manik Malhotra. He'll never let them go so easily.

" Sshh.. relax.. baby Jaan.. you are safe with your mani.. your mani will never let anyone hurt you from now own.. ", he said while hugging her tightly as he time to time kissed on her head giving her enough comfort so that she can Stop shuddering..

He hummed a song and soon she drifted into a world of sweet dreams. Manik's eyes were filled with the strong determination to protect his baby Jaan always. He also decided to talk with Sai Kumar uncle to plan a training schedule for his baby Jaan..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

DAY - 2

Nandini looked at manik with pout as he wheeled in his 15th fish and put it in the ice box, he put a new one and put his fish Catcher back into the water. After, 4-5 minutes, he added another fish to his ice box. She hadn't caught a single fish. She threw her fishing rod on the deck. Manik looked up Frowning , " what happened?".

Nandini stromed into Their Room Whereas Manik followed her.

Nandini threw herself on the bed and tried really hard to not cry.

Manik laid down on the bed and pulled her into his arms, " Hey, tell me what Is wrong?", Nandini gave into her tears.

Manik now becomes Alert, " baby!!".

"you are So perfect'', she wailed Like a Baby.

Manik Frowned ,''what?''.

Nandini Sobbed , ''you can do everything but i can't even catch a single fish'', Manik gently removed tears from her cheek, " firstly, stop crying.... okay, i can't bear it when you cry.... '', Nandini sniffed Cutely.

Manik Rubbed her Back Lovingly, '' so what if you didn't catch fish today, i am sure if you will try again, you will catch one and even bigger than mine in Future.. '', He Cajoled her like a Father.

Keeping her head on his Chest, clutching his Shirt from his Chest She Sobbed Again, " i have been trying for 4-5 Hours , they hate me.... '', She Pouted cutely While Manik sighed..

" its not a big deal Baby.. We will try Again.. '', He Said cupping Her Face and Wiping Her Tears Lovingly.

'' I burned the other on grill at the morning....", She Rubbed Her Nose Cutely Like a Baby at the Same time Sniffing.

Manik Knows it's The Magic of her Mood Swings that She's getting Emotional," I am sure, it was fish's fault.. Don't worry I'll beat it.. How Dare they to Make my Baby Cry!!? ''.

Nandini gave him a Teary smile," how it could be fish's fault, it was dead? ''.

Manik kissed her on forehead and then said,''then something else was wrong''.

" I also hurt my hand trying to hold the rod like you do'', She showed him her finger Like a Baby with cute pout. He checked it, it was a small surface scratch and kissed On it.

Nandini snuggled more closer to him.. While Manik Pulled Her More Closer to him..

He's falling in love with her, Each and every second he Find himself more loving Her..

In These Days Manik Always thought that She's a Baby, his Baby.. Whom he Love to pamper and Love..

*

*

*

*

>>Continuing In The Next Part<<