⑧❤️Mɪsᴄ🄾ɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ!❤️

All Facades fall sometime, then the mask comes off and the real heart is seen

______________________________________

In Nandini's House ; The preparation For haldi is going on.. Mama Was also doing the arrangements..

He Comes to his Room and when he opened his cupboard to took out some money to pay to the decorators ; a photo slipped down on the floor.

He bend down and when he pick the pic his eyes Teard up..

He lock the cupboard and give money to a servant to pay to decorators and then he Closed his room door from inside and walked towards balcony.

Sitting on the swing in the balcony he Stared The Photo Fram.. It's actually a collage..

••••

It's Been just 2 Years that Shyam Born and Its Nitin's ( Nandini's Mama ) birthday.. He just literally forgot due to his work.. A little nandini of 4 Yrs Entered in his Room and walked tip toeing and then encircled her little cute Arms Around his neck from back..

Though Nitin was startled but then his Lips curved in Smile..

" What's My little Bunny Want!? ", Nitin Asked and pull her Infront of him and Makes her sit on his lap while she's hiding something behind her back.

" Mamu.. Tlose youl eyesh.. ( Close your Eyes.. ) ", little nandini cutely Ordered.

" but Why Bunny!? ", He frowned and then he Noticed She's hiding something at her back.

" And What's you are Hiding!? ", He added asking while Raising his One eye brow.

" firtly..Tlose youl eyesh.. ( Firstly, Close your eyes.. ) ", She Pouted.