36❤️Manik Ki Jaan!❤️

“Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”

__________

As Manik Left, with The help of Guards Albert Free The corridor And Antara and Harshad Was Also Leaving..

" What Was That Cheater Doing With Him? ", Harshad Asked with Frown Looking at Antara.

" How do I Know? It's Seem This Time She Trapped Mr. Malhotra! Such a Wich She is! ", Antara Said with disgust.

" let it be.. Firstly Tell Where is Navya!? ", Harshad Asked as he didn't Find Navya Today Since the Time they Entered in College.

" I got her message.. She Stucked in Something important.. ", Antara replied.

They Were walking towards their Class When Albert block their Way..

Both looked at him with Frown, " My Boss Ordered Me to Lead You to His Cabin.. Please this Way! ", Albert Said Showing them the Way.

Both Looked at Eachother but Then Nodded Their Head..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Khushi With ASR Walked Towards Armaan And Neil Who Was still Frozen on their Place thinking Deeply..

Khushi shook them And Asked," What happened There? Why nanz Was Crying?", She's v worried for her nanz.

Armaan Looked at Neil And then Khushi.. Both Explained whatever happened There..

" What The hell! How Dare She to Behave With nanz Like this! ", Khushi Said furiously.

" Exactly! How Can they talk like that With Her? Damn she was Crying! ", Asr Said with Frustration.

" But What if They Were Saying Right about Nandini!? ", Armaan Asked With Confusion.

" I'm Also Thinking The Same.. It's Seems that they know her Before.. The Girl Was so angry.. No.. No.. Scratch it.. I Clearly See Hatred in her eyes for Nandini.. ", Neil Said While rubbing his Forehead, He Don't Know What's Right or What's Wrong!?

" Are you guyz Crazy!? You are actually Believing on Their Words! How Could you guyz!? Nanz is our friend and I trust her.. If you want to trust her then do otherwise I'm not going to Bare if you guyz also Start bad mouthing her.. I'm Warning you guyz.. ", Khushi Warned angrily, She's really disappointed With them.. She Call them her Bhai And if they Aren't trusting Her then they are so stupid and they have no Right to be Called as bhai of her!

" Seriously Khushi! We Know Eachother Since our childhood and you are fighting with us For Her..About whom we all know nothing! It's just 2 Weeks that We Meet Her! ", Armaan rebukes as He's Offended the Way She taking her Side.

" Armaan.. I totally Agree With her.. I can Never believe on This.. I Can Clearly See Innocence in Her Eyes.. ", ASR Said.

" But ASR.............. ", Neil Was going to Say but Was cut by Khushi Who See Albert approaching Antara and Harshad and tell them to follow him..

Khushi Walked towards them and Stop them," Excuse me.. Can I also join you..? I Really want to know How's Nandini!? ", Khushi Says with worry.

Albert Nodded his Head and khushi Looked at ASR who Nodded his Head..

They Went to Manik's Personal Cabin.....

ASR, Neil And Armaan Left outside Only While Khushi Followed Them....