Playful Antics

ARC1/CHP13 : Playful Antics

Jimin and Jungkook were fast asleep in each other's embrace, with Jimin being the first to stir. when he slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the sunlight streaming in through the window, he realized he was gazing at a shirtless Jungkook's wide, muscled chest. He couldn't resist reaching out to touch it, marveling at how soft it was and poking it gently several times

He poked it again, this time applying a little pressure while musing, "wooah! it's so squishy."

Jungkook, who was now awake, asked, "Beautiful, what are you doing?"

Jimin replied with a cheeky, "Touching you, duh" and gave Jungkook a playful look.

"I can see that," Jungkook chuckled.

"Hyungie, why are you shirtless? " Jimin asked running his hand in an up-and-down movement smoothly in The middle of Jungkook's chest

"I just have the habit of taking off my shirt when I sleep," Jungkook replied, removing Jimin's hand from him. However, Jimin immediately placed it back to caress Jungkook's pecs.

" You know Jiminie it's rude to touch someone without permission " he sighed

"I'm sorry hyung, but your chest is just so soft and inviting, I can't help myself," Jimin explained, as he continued to run his hand over Jungkook's chest.

Jimin's hand wandered down to Jungkook's abs and he started counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6."

"What are you counting?" Jungkook asked.

"Your abs? "He replied with a question " hyungie you have six pack " he Brushed the abs with his hand

 "Sweety if you keep touching me like that I'll have a big problem " 

"What problem ?" Jimin asked, tilting his head and making Jungkook laugh.

"Nothing," Jungkook said, still chuckling. "Can you go check if breakfast is ready? I'm running late." Jimin nodded and went to check on breakfast as requested.

"His innocence is going to be the death of me. I might have to send him to Tae for lessons," Jungkook laughed and went to change, taking a bath and getting dressed. Just as he was about to leave, he heard Jimin calling him.

"Hyungie , come with me!" Jimin said, panting.

"Jimin, why is your face red? And why are you running?"

"Just come with me, hyung," Jimin said, allowing himself to be dragged by the hand down to the living room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" he shouted upon entering the living room.

"Oh, my baby's innocent ears...stop cursing, Kook," Jin scolded, taking his hand off Jimin's ears and smacking Jungkook on the head.

"Ouch...sorry, hyung. But what is all this, and when did you take these pictures without me noticing?" Jungkook asked, looking at the five other hyungs in the living room.

"You know a sleeping Jungkook is a dead Jungkook," Yoongi said with a laugh.

"Hyung, I'm sure it's Tae. Ask him; he won't tell me," Jimin whined, pulling on Jungkook's shirt.

"Tae, care to explain why there are hundreds of pictures of me and Jimin cuddling in the living room?"

"I swear it's not just me...why are you all looking away? You, traitors, joined in too," Tae said, looking at the others who were playing innocent.

"Regardless of who's at fault, just explain," Jungkook said.

"Okay, okay...stop yelling. Yesterday, after dinner was ready, Jin hyung asked us to call you. So, Hobi hyung went up to your room but after a few minutes, he called us to come to see something. When we got to your room..."