ARC3 / epilogue pt1

Note⚠️ : This is not the original chapter I wrote for the epilogue. I received warnings and messages from Wattpad again, and I became afraid that they would take down this book as well. To mitigate this risk, I have rewritten the entire chapter to make it less mature and violent. Additionally, I had to alter the ending plot to be less exciting, in my opinion. I apologize for these changes, but it was necessary to comply with the platform's guidelines. Thank you for understanding.

_________________________

ARC3 /FINAL: JIkook STORY.

epilogue pt1: Joy in Every Step

_________________________

   Time doesn't slow down to accommodate people's desires; it marches on relentlessly, leaving behind those who fail to seize every precious moment of their lives.

For Jimin, his life and time had seemed to pass aimlessly and swiftly, without his consent. Though he hadn't lived for long, he had lived long enough. Yet, for him, his true journey began the moment he set foot inside the Jeon mansion.

The initial year he spent with Jungkook and the others was a whirlwind. He utilized that time to grow, learn, love, progress, and reflect on his past. No matter how much he contemplated the trials he had endured, the ordeals they had subjected him to, the time he had lost, the life he had forfeited, and all the instances he had lost himself, he harbored no regrets. Thanks to Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, and especially Jungkook, he had learned to believe that it was not his choice, not his fault. What was lost remained lost, what was gone remained gone, and the past remained in the past.

The memories still caused him pain when they resurfaced, but they were just remnants—faded recollections he would never have to vocalize again. They would continue to fade and dissipate in the corridors of time until they vanished entirely.

Moreover, aside from the time spent in this extraordinary house with these extraordinary people, living a happy and peaceful existence, Jimin had also endured his fair share of pain and burdens. Yet, unlike before he arrived here, he found six incredible human beings by his side whenever he stumbled, faltered, or suffered.

Furthermore, when Jungkook instructed the others to teach him self-defense and self-confidence, Jimin never anticipated nor contemplated the day he would hold a gun in his hands and actually use it. He never imagined he would take someone's life without remorse since the day he was born.

But here he was, three years in the mansion, considering himself alive for three years and counting. In his logical reasoning, he was still young and learning. This was merely his first step.

Merely 24 hours after his Fiery romance with Jungkook, Jimin found himself standing before the very man who had shattered his life and the woman who had given birth to him.

After waking up in the afternoon following their passionate encounter, they had a serious conversation about his feelings toward the woman in the basement, his fear of blood, and numerous other weighty topics.

It was unexpected for Jungkook to engage in such serious and violent discussions or work-related matters with him, which left Jimin feeling confused. Nevertheless, he answered every question posed to him.

'Do you want to meet her?' Jungkook had asked him, expecting a straightforward answer. Jimin didn't hesitate; he didn't need to ponder or take time to consider the proposition. It was a simple response for him.

'I don't care,' he replied, his words brief and concise. Why should he care, after all?

In truth, when he told Jungkook, that he couldn't recall the details—only the "who" and the "why"—he wasn't intentionally lying, but it wasn't the whole truth either.