patience will run out

ARC2 / CHP10 :patience will run out

  How to have a happy and no-fighting marriage.

Patience.

In. Time where there is a lot of things that made Jimin furious , like having your own husband disappear after you're asleep and before you wake up and barley see him during dinner for two weeks makes his new mission of ' let's discover a new level of patience ' , ten times harder.

Albeit all that , Jimin was thoughtful for the whole past two weeks exactly since his last visit to the third floor , honestly it wasn't his last one ,Since he tried Three more time to get to the fourth floor but he couldn't , he had someone stoping him each time . So thinking it over and over and observing Jungkook's behavior if there is any sign or information about who and how to get there , but he should have seen it coming , all the times Jungkook refused to talk about it , there was no begining to the conversation and no way to make him open up .

So ,

   Jimin had enough.

He had enough of trying to go up the fourth floor , enough of trying to make his husband give him some time and have a decent conversation with him , enough of begging the hyungs to tell him at least what is the relationship between Jungkook and the person upstairs and enough of his stomach aches and sudden sickness or his shitty attitude with everyone .

There was little jimin could do to make his days bearable at this point. He’d resorted to spending most of his time with Jin  learning new recipes, knowing he couldn't see the others since apparently their work have increased thanks to Jungkook who always have something else to do and somewhere else to go.

Taking a deep breath , he stretched his hands in front of him and started cutting vegetables , that's all he had to do to get his mind off the negative feeling that are making his blood boil, and since he didn't want to hurt anyone on impulse and sudden madness he decided to keep himself as busy as someone can be.

And if busy meant having all the vegetables and fruits cut and stored in the fridge like some animal getting ready for hibernation, than Jimin was more than ready for winter .

It had been a long day. Jimin trudged to his room after being kicked out of the kitchen by a furious jin , his slow steps only made him more aware of his throbbing feet after all the standing he did Infront of the counter and his back aching for God's know what reason.

He stepped into his room expecting to be enveloped in coldness and emptiness just like it had been for the past few weeks , but he was surprised to see Jungkook standing there seems as if he just came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist.

Jimin was not gonna lie, the view was provoking and all he wanted to do was jump on his husband for more closure and catch up to all the time they couldn't be together, but he has made his mind to not give up to his feeling and act only according to what the situation deserves.

So , ignoring Jungkook's bright smile and attempt to walk toward him was really hard to do but he made it and walked past him to answer the call of a hot shower in order for his screaming muscles to relax.

Stepping in the tube calmly , Jimin ignored how his heart pounded when Jungkook fellowed him and made himself comfortable behind Jimin hugging his waist , in for another shower even when he just had one.

Neither spoke , Jimin too lost in his thoughts and overwhelmed by Jungkook's sweet kisses on his neck down to his shoulder blade to say anything . And Jungkook so into calming jimin tense body and oh so obvious bad mood to say anything .

Jungkook's hands stroked up Jimin's back , the callouses on his fingers grazing over his skin. He pulled Jimin backwards so they were back to chest , he freed one of his hands so he could pull Jimin's head to face him, he stared at his slightly red eyes that seemed a little to far away from him at the moment , his gaze was  observing as if he was trying to read Jimin only to break his gaze after a minute and  bring their lips together.