they are coming

ARC2 /chp 5 : they are coming

" I love you , I love you , I love you"

They were just three simple words yet they gave the person who spoke them the decision to make them sound either meaningful or meaningless.

Depends on who and how they were said the intense feeling and emotions they held change.

Hence Jimin never doubted them each time they made their way out of Jungkook's mouth he knew how much the other meant it , it's been half an hour since the other kept repeating those three words repeatedly like a robot while showering his face with gentle and warm kisses.

His lips pressed softly on his plump ones expressing his love and admiration for the other each time their wet flesh met in a sloppy warm kiss.

Laying down on the bed , Jungkook's body on top of his, reached down with one hand and rubbed his hips countless times before pressing his lips on the crook of his neck , the other hand made its way inside his shirt up to his upper body.

Jimin's mind was blank with pleasure as he breathed heavily suppressing his moans while Jungkook spoke with muffled words without taking his lips away from the other neck , yet Jimin still managed to hear and understand what he said

" You can't imagine how much I love you "

Hearing this, Jimin felt warm , extremely warm inside , joy floated and flushed on his face , and soon appeared on his body as a sign of how much he enjoyed both the pleasure and happiness Jungkook words and actions gave him.

Looking down , Jungkook smirked , pulled away and stared at Jimin's hazel eyes , his mood suddenly ecstatic he said cockily

" It wasn't meant to make your body react "

Jimin didn't mind his teasing method without answering him, reached with his hand behind the other neck before pulling him down into a kiss , their lips met and moved instinctively like one into a methodical dance , swaying and tangling both their tongue together, till they felt suffocated and out of breath that they managed to pull away .

" Stop saying it and show me how much , words are useless nowadays "

Jungkook expression went dark , his pupil smile grow bigger and his once admiration face was swept away by lust .

" Wow , bold enough , my pleasure your highness this subject of yours will make you forget your name and replace it with a loud scream of my name "

His hands swiftly took his and Jimin's clothes off and throw them away .

being face to face ,skin to skin with his husband after some times , control seemed like a word he never learned in his life .

His reasoning was long lost and it wasn't like Jimin minded his rough and lustful touches , thus he missed it and really wanted more .

" I'll make you beg for more "

" Oh please do , dear "

Both were lost in each other touches , closed the outside world and went into their own realm where the only rule there was to never hold up and the only soundfull things were the sound of their own voices moaning in pleasure and the sound of skin slapping for the entire evening.

Late in the evening , except for the two love birds , all the hyungs and Noah sat on the dinning table with complicated and long faces while mashing in their food quietly.

After a silence that took over the place for half an hours , taehyung who was the only normal person in the table coughed awkwardly getting their attentions and said