small part of the truth pt2

ARC2 / CHP9 : small part of the truth pt2

His sleep was cursed by nightmares , that's what Jungkook always believed before he shared hearts with Jimin .

After that...

The curse was lifted, sleep becomes more peaceful , no more ghost hunting him whispering how useless and incapable he was.

So ....

So why is the curse back ? Why now ! .

The constant nightmares he was having for over a week now , were making him restless he couldn't close his eyes, afraid that those bad dreams - that were all fragments of reality , of the past - meant something .

If you don't sleep , you will not dream.

Lying beside a sleeping Jimin, Jungkook trailed a single finger idly along his exposed back.

Jimin was only wearing Jungkook's tank top, his thighs and shoulder blade fully exposed.

Relishing in the comfort those gentle touches gave both him and the sleeping beauty , all burden were forgotten.

Opening his eyes Jimin looked around in confusion, he rolled over in the soft covers, freezing as he sensed the warmth he felt not long ago was no longer there.

he couldn't defines what was reality and what was a dream .

He was sure, he felt Jungkook's hand on his back , his lips on his neck trailing pecks all the way down , to his thighs and that gentle kiss on his lips .

Was it all a dream, did he imagine all that .

Looking around carefully there was no sign of Jungkook's presence nor was he able to pinpoint since how long he left.

Long enough , and maybe just after Jimin slept, if the cold left side of the bed was to tell.

This wasn't something new , it's been already five days since this ' disappearing right after Jimin fels asleep ' started.

Jimin still wondered why the other started doing this and it was hurting to think that he might not be as enough as he was before, wasn't he a good listener and comforter, wasn't his love and feeling enough to make Jungkook talk about what's bothering him. It's not just because he left Jimin alone for almost a week but it's also because his behaviors the past few days was strange and distant, yet being uncomfortable to talk was something Jimin understood Really well , he had been quite an adept of it for a long time, but being this closed off was really making jimin uneasy and anxious.

Why did he have to try and suffer from memories trauma just to tell Jungkook his past - which he was sure Jungkook's past was nothing as bad as his own- yet for Jungkook to not even try .

He understood , he really did after all no one experienced as much as he did , but for some reason he's no more that comprehensive.

He did not know why that situation had begun, but he was aware that he can no longer wait, it's either he'll make Jungkook tell him or he'll find out by himself.

And the latter was what he's gonna do .

So walking around the house , searching for his husband at 3:30 am , was something Jimin didn't appreciate, specially when the whole mansion screamed dark .

By the time Jimin started losing hope on finding his husband , it was already 4 am , but before he could go back to his room in order to wait patiently for Jungkook , he heard footsteps on the top floor .

The sound wasn't made by one person like he first assumed , but it was like a bunch of people were walking on the third floor.

As soon as he got on top of the staircase the shadows of 6 people in white - two female and four male- as well as his husband appeared there in the middle in the hallway , seemingly in a deep conversation.