Final: new life

(⚠️ This chapter is not revised , if you see mistakes or lost paragraphs, point that out for me . Please)

ARC3/ epilogue pt2 : new life

  A few months later, Jimin found himself sprawled in the back garden, resembling a fish out of water. His eyes were closed, forehead glistening with sweat, giving the illusion that he had been running for miles. In reality, he had been prohibited from engaging in any activity for months. Both Jungkook and the hyungs had forbidden him from even lifting a spoon.

Jungkook took on the responsibility of caring for Jimin, attending to his needs from feeding to changing his clothes and even bathing him. It felt like Jimin had regressed to the level of a two-month-old baby, unable to even hold his own pacifier. Whenever Jungkook wasn't around, the other hyungs would step in to ensure Jimin was well taken care of.

But the act of feeding wasn't as gentle as it seemed. It involved stuffing Jimin's stomach to the point of near suffocation with an excessive amount of food. Initially, the transition was difficult for Jimin, who was accustomed to being active and helpful around the house. He used to assist the maids with chores, cook with Jin, or train with Yoongi. So, when his fellow members started treating him like a baby, he was overwhelmed with frustration and dissatisfaction.

However, as Jimin's belly continued to grow, his sentiments transformed into gratitude. With the weight gain, his abdomen became burdensome, leaving him exhausted from simply descending the stairs. At this moment, he had made his way from his room to the back garden, seeking solace and relaxation before Jungkook's return from work. Yet, even the short distance he had walked left him breathless and fatigued.

Jimin was now in his seventh month of pregnancy, and the pain had intensified with each passing day. Initially, he couldn't fathom that the agony could surpass what he had experienced during his first bout of bleeding, which occurred when Jungkook was away on a trip months ago. However, he was proven wrong. There were days when he wished he could just fade away to escape the excruciating pain.

It was worth mentioning that Jungkook had been shedding tears every time the pain resurfaced, as if he himself were the one suffering.

The emotional toll on Jimin was immense, knowing that his pain was causing Jungkook such distress. It pained him to see his partner in agony, feeling helpless to alleviate the burden they both carried.

whereas, there were moments when anger would well up inside Jimin, uncontrollable and explosive, and unfortunately, it often manifested as outbursts directed at his fellow group members, Jin and Jungkook being the most affected.

Despite his occasional anger, Jimin deeply cared for all his bandmates and valued their support. However, there were times when he wished they wouldn't cry or overreact excessively when he was in pain. Jimin believed it was crucial for him to focus on his own discomfort rather than constantly reassuring them that he was okay. He wanted them to understand that they didn't need to worry excessively about him. 

As Jimin lay sprawled on the floor, recovering from one of his intense and agonizing episodes, he couldn't ignore the fact that his due date was rapidly approaching. The sharp pain coursing through his lower abdomen and back seemed to be an unmistakable sign. Jin had once again confirmed that the baby would be premature and Jimin's uterus had completely stopped growing, which meant he would give birth within a matter of days, based on his intuition.

Jimin vividly recalled the initial conversation he had with Jin about the upcoming labor. The memory of how the others reacted to his sudden question lingered in his mind. They were all gathered in the living room, engrossed in watching television while Jimin sat comfortably on Jungkook's lap.